Trading Book Set for Sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by geometer, Apr 19, 2010.

1. spd

spd

I fully realize that, and Im not looking for a 'How-To' manual for trading. Was just curious if the Wyckoff stuff, specifically, is worth the time to read. Any applicable insights or interesting things to ponder?

#11     Sep 25, 2010
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Oh wow op! I always give away my trading methods/materials for $130...:p

These books must have put tons of $$$$$ in your pocket which is why you need $130 for them...:p :p

Best of "luck" to you.:D

#12     Sep 25, 2010
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

After a beta test here on ET, let me ask, if MOST "authors" had a TRUE money making machine, would they put that in print for the trading World to see?:confused: Hmmmm...

If I had a trading "ATM" would I put that in a book? Lol! Think about it...

For example, I'm a bodybuilder, and have a TREMENDOUS tip for guys 3-5 minutes from taking the stage. Am I willing to put that in print when I'm still in the game? Lol! Not a chance!

Now that I'm about to let others take over where I stood, I am willing to put my method in print. BUT, that's ONLY after I'm out, and done competing.

Think about that... The reality should scream at you.

#13     Sep 25, 2010
  4. spd

spd

lol dude, those Wyckoff books were written in the 1930's. I dont think there were scores of hacks with Scottrade accounts back then mucking up his edge. But thanks for screaming some reality at me anyways :confused:

And Ive known a good number of bodybuilders who have given me tons of solid training advice for free, just to be nice. Im not getting your analogy. And that sport is about nothing more than genetics and gear, there definitely is no holy grail that can be put into print, but thats a different argument for a different day.

So, let me ask this again, can anyone who has read Wyckoff comment as to whether or not reading his work in regards to analyzing order flow is worth the time in this modern market? Is it at least an entertaining read?

#14     Sep 25, 2010
  5. Tom B

Tom B

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207163

????:confused:

#15     Sep 25, 2010
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Oh well, guess a swordfish steak, and too much wine didn't go well when typing something on ET.:eek: Long night...:( :D

Rare for me.

#16     Sep 26, 2010