Trading Book -- 2

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by pantherproject, Apr 8, 2003.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

If it's a PDF and two spreadsheets, post three messages in this thread, and attach one file to each message. There's no need for the files to be compressed, password protected or encrypted. Thanks.

#31     Apr 25, 2003
  2. swoop[TR],

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate the feedback. It's nice to get at least one pat on the back.

I've posted a .rar file at www.pantherproject.com/downloads/htdyots.rar The password is the same as previous. Hopefully that will fix the problem for everyone.

I was curious what you meant by "organization/formatting". Did you just mean the .exe problem or the spreadsheets or the book?

Thanks again for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated.

Best
    PP

#32     Apr 25, 2003
  3. Baron,

It's a great idea, but the whole package uncompressed comes out to about 5MBs. I'd blow your limit five times over.

Also, this way I can always pull it if people decide to baste it like a chicken.

Here's the link again
    www.pantherproject.com/downloads/htdyots.rar

Best,
    PP

#33     Apr 25, 2003
  4. For everybody that came late...

There is a book. I wrote it. You can download it.

Here is the link.

www.pantherproject.com/downloads/htdyots.rar

The file has a password. The password is "War Admiral". Yes there is a space. Yes each word is capitalized. Yes, War Admiral was a horse.

Comments appreciated. In particular. Things you liked or things you'd cut. Spreadsheet format. Other spreadsheets/studies you'd like to see covered.

Best,
    PP

#34     Apr 25, 2003
  5. Excuse my ignorance (although I am reasonably computer savy), but what's an "rar file"? To what application do I associate the file to be able to read it? Thanks.

#35     Apr 25, 2003
  6. winrar for windows.
    It is a legitimate file compression protocol such as ZIP.

#36     Apr 25, 2003