Trading blogging Mom's Signal Long Term Top

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by marketsurfer, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Ths kind of daytrading material gives me flashbacks to the end of the dot com bubble. A clear signal the top in in. They call her Airplane Jane

http://www.seejanetrade.com/

Join Airplane Jane and myself for a free Day Trading Q&A webinar on Sunday 30th of October 2016 at 8pm EST. Y

murray t turtle and dealmaker like this.
  2. She looks like a fake -- very few people look like, and are, the real trading deal o_O :confused:
    All gurus have this annoying high-energy, perky appearance.

Look at Japanese CIS trader, and another Japanese BNF trader...and Americans Dan Zanger and Marty Schwartz...those serious/Boring-looking guys are all the real deal.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    khotso and murray t turtle like this.
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Whats up with that date Surf?
    I assume you mean 2017... why so far off?

4. JackRab

JackRab

So she sells books... is that how you met her Surf?

murray t turtle likes this.
  5. _eug_

_eug_

I watched some of her youtube videos before because well she is easy on the eyes and its nice to hear women talk about trading. She says she made some money value investing where she turned 25k to 250k and now makes 6 figures day trading stocks. She talks about taking courses from Tim Sykes and Investors Live and all that garbage. Probably a scammer like the rest of them.

There is also this one here who will teach you to trade for $200
    http://thetraderchick.com/

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  6. Tim Sykes pretty much set the standard for the sleazy Trading Guru market game....after him, there's a whole plethora promoting themselves on Youtube and elsewhere o_O :vomit: online,

Sell those shovels to the gold prospectors.

7. Xela

Xela

I've been wrong before, but that was certainly my instinctive reaction.

(Hosted at wordpress.com, and monetized by Google Adsense?! Something "not quite right", there, surely??).

8. seejanetrade could be a very significant signal :
    OR the masses are going to look to join the trading world, and create another boom,
    OR people are getting more desperate
    OR ????

9. Xela

Xela

Trading has always been a "desperate buyers' niche" and always will be, I think.

10. %%
    This is NOT a prediction., Xela,LOL But i noticed a pattern of females reading females better.....Some of those derivatives quotes are fake, also.PS barchart.com has an over all long term average 80% buy in SPY, SPXL,UPRO, but 20-50 day sell.................................................

#10     Apr 28, 2017
    Xela likes this.