Trading Blind

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by hypostomus, Aug 22, 2007.

1. TRS

TRS

Apologies Hypostomus for not comprehending your situation.
    Could you please elaborate on immutability.

QUOTE]Quote from hypostomus:

My current thinking is audibles operating on immutable elements of the daily landscape.

#11     Aug 23, 2007
  2. Yeah, not getting those two NQ ticks a week would be serious.:) Seriously tho, my eyes are getting worse fast enough to worry me a bit, too. I think someone used to floor trading or trading quotes only could make the transition. Mark Fisher's method, for example could be traded with quotes only, imo. If you are dependent on charts, as I am, it might be tough.

p.s. My momma told me doing that too much would make me go blind. I shoulda listened.

#12     Aug 23, 2007
  3. TRS, I was referring to simple shit like tests of the HOD/LOD, retrace to the open, test of previous day's OHLC, etc.

Thanks, BB. But in your case I think eyestrain comes from trying to see things that aren't there (a la SCT)!

#13     Aug 23, 2007
  4. I would have thought your memory was much better than that or is that going too? I have never said I was trading sct or even trying to. Sorry if the 2 ticks jab got under your skin.

#14     Aug 23, 2007
  5. Memory is the third thing to go. You're not Jacking? Then why have I been ragging on your ass for months? I thought you posted on my man Spydertrader's thread?

#15     Aug 23, 2007
  6. I really dont care to stay glued to the computer and monitor bar by bar. I use the most rudimentary part of the method, channels and volume and sit back and wait for the point threes. This is sufficient for me. I am certain that sct is doable for certain types as Spydertrader is doing it. There are a lot of liars on this board but Spyder is not one of them. The jerkoffs here who trash him wouldnt make a pimple on a real traders butt.

#16     Aug 24, 2007
  7. Agreed. Spydertrader is the real deal. I dutifully draw my channels, too, but in ways Jack doesn't accept.

#17     Aug 24, 2007
  8. Judging by many of the posts in many of the threads here at ET, I was under the impression that a lot of people here were already trading blind.

#18     Aug 24, 2007
  9. I'll be your straight man if you'll be my trading monkey.

#19     Aug 24, 2007
  10. That just might work, since I recently ordered an 8-CD inspirational self-help motivation program entitled "Monkey SEE, Monkey BE-DO-HAVE." (Jack narrates.) We could go far. Bring a map.

#20     Aug 24, 2007