Trading Bigger and Better, 81 Live Trade Videos. £500,000 trading day.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JigsawTrading, Sep 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tzachi

tzachi

Peter-Jigsaw Trading
    You said:
    Simple fact is
    - Joe is 23
    - Joe went from 3 lots to 300
    - You get to see this over 2 years with Joe explaining a lot of his trade decision making
    - You get to meet Joe at the firm he works with, along with another trade who just had his first trading day over 500k"

So if I buy your video and get my son 23 years old ( I passed your magical trader age long ago) to watch it, he will be able to trade 300 lots and make 500K?

If yes and its your guaranty - money back lifetime warranty - we all will do it today.
    If not, what the heck you try to show? that it is possible to be profitable? None of us will trade if we did not think it is!.
    And yes, my next door guy won the lottery jackpot TWICE in 10 years. (True story). so I should be lucky too if I buy the tickets/system?????

#81     Oct 11, 2019
  2. a_c

a_c

-If you could provide last 1 year of brokerage statement of Joe & some other students who took your course & are now profitable it would put everyone's doubts to rest. Any excuse for not providing brokerage statement would mean there is something fishy.

- I think this should become an industry standard, nobody should pay a dime for a course/training until they have seen atleast 1 year of verifiable brokerage statement. if they do then they are responsible for the loss of their time & money.

-With reference to the example that you gave earlier that Tiger Woods's coach can train but not play better than Tiger Woods, I am sure Tiger Woods would have done his due diligiance & checked track record of his coach before making someone his coach. Same applies here people should do their due diligiance before taking training from someone.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    #82     Oct 12, 2019
    Seaweed likes this.
  3. 2FT

2FT

I don't doubt that this Joe fellow made the claimed amount. What ever. It's on film, or it is an anomaly that needs to be capitalized upon. It isn't hard to believe that someone did it. Whether others can apply the same techniques and verify with a statement is far, far less likely, that is the nature of the game. To be fair, most people don't earn zero sitting at a PC 10 hours a day fulltime for 3 years with supervision from more experienced traders. Many more would be better at trading if they did that. It is a 3-5 year college degree and a low/no pay apprenticeship. Not that unheard of on the path to success. But like any trained skilled job, some people still never make it into the top tax bracket, while their classmates buy diamonds.

Axia obviously record the screen of traders every day (I do it, 10gb of film a day, need to cut the resolution.) So what you should be asking is if we can see all the footage of all the non-Joes that have gone through Axia.

Anyway, Jigsaw sells a DOM trading platform. And also some performance tracking software. Both are pretty good, actually. And Axia uses/have started to increasingly use these products.

So Messrs Hopeless & Hopeful see these vids, take the training... and see the Jigsaw platforms being used by "pros" making money. Hopeless & Hopeful obviously buy/subscribes Jigsaw to get the same tools. I guess that is what's at work here in terms of value proposition for the main players. Axia sells training. Jigsaw builds a rolling pool of potential customers. Ultimately, it is hard to generate ongoing platform subscription income if people aren't ongoing concerns as traders.

I guess I should ask: does Joe use TT or Jigsaw DOM in the vids?

#83     Oct 12, 2019
    T-Mex likes this.
  4. a_c

a_c

Instead of doing marketing with stories/videos, which anyone can easily fake, why not just show brokerage statement ? a real brokerage statement will get more publicity than any other means.
    Anyone supporting such stories/videos is a proxy or has a personal interest. Period.

#84     Oct 12, 2019
  5. 2FT

2FT

If you thought I was a proxy or had personal interest, you are dead wrong. I am a nobody who at the time felt like blabbering far too much largely about frikin nothin. Which I did quite successfully I think.

But use some objective common sense: very few people would bother to fake years worth of live trading tape just to sell some courses. Think about it: they just have to record the screens of every trader that goes through their training program and gets a seat at the desk for a year. Eventually, one of them is going to make good money. Use that tape for marketing. Like I said, what you want to see is all the other tape.

As for seeing brokerage statements, I can't speak for Axia, but when I traded at a (much larger) institution in the mid 90's, I didn't have a separate brokerage account. I wouldn't have been able to show you a statement. But then, we didn't use a computer to place trade, we called a broker standing on the floor.

#85     Oct 13, 2019
  6. tzachi

tzachi

We care less about the statements.
    We care more of some vendor giving the impression that if I buy this video it will make me a successful trader as the Joe on the clip. If he did ....than I will be able to do it too. its like my true example of my next door neighbor that won the jackpot twice - so I should watch him picking the lottery ticket to win it too.

#86     Oct 13, 2019
    slvrrisc likes this.
  7. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Joe is an anomaly. An anomaly does not represent the average outcome. It may excite you and make you breakout in a cold sweat, but it's not representative of how people achieve success in this industry. Hand-picked videos which ad up to nothing more than a barrage of advertising is a disingenuous way to gain customers.
    The reality is that the vast majority of those who start with yours or any other vendor's platform fail. You would be of more service to the trading community if you offered a video series on the failures, not the single anomaly that probably won't be repeated for some time, if at all.
    One more reality check - how long do you expect Joe to remain at 300 contracts, or in fact, move to 600 contracts? I don't know what instrument he's trading, and it really doesn't matter, but the scale up from 3 to 300 with minimal training and little experience in 2 years is ridiculously unrealistic. I don't wish the boy any ill will, but when he hits the wall, which I would make a bet on in Las Vegas, I hope he has a Plan B.

#87     Oct 16, 2019
    Seaweed and Overnight like this.
  8. tzachi

tzachi

Jigsaw Trading,

No more input to our recent comments and/or suggestions above?

#88     Oct 19, 2019
  9. destriero

destriero

This ended poorly and AXIA is running out of cash.

#89     Dec 16, 2019
  10. bpj

bpj Guest

Could you shed more light on this, please? Are they shutting down? I would not be surprised but would appreciate more info

#90     Dec 16, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.