Trading Bigger and Better, 81 Live Trade Videos. £500,000 trading day.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JigsawTrading, Sep 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

"I say that because in most prop firms, their intern programs are 75% hands-on."

Just curious, what do you mean by hands-on?

As for the video, I'd put it at the level of a Junior High School Social Studies Report.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    #71     Oct 7, 2019
  2. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

It would be interesting to cross those two populations. I got flamed my first day here for commenting that sociopathic tendencies provide an "edge" to a trader. It was intended to be humorous, but not really.

#72     Oct 7, 2019
  3. 25% teaching and 75% practical - depending on the firm - but stuff like replaying specific scenarios and trading them.

Typically it's a 12 week internship, which means about 3 weeks of lesson time over the duration.

Obviously the practical stuff is monitored to ensure the traders are getting the point.

#73     Oct 7, 2019
  4. tzachi

tzachi

Do you/your company have any financial interest in Axia?

#74     Oct 7, 2019
  5. Nope.

#75     Oct 7, 2019
  6. T-Mex

T-Mex Guest

#76     Oct 7, 2019
  7. tzachi

tzachi

JigsawTrading,

If you intend to teach new traders the mechanism of trading- what is trading, how to use platform, charts, order placing etc- than yes, there is a place for it for new guys to the block.
    If you try to show new traders that YOUR product will make them PROFITABLE traders (because someone made a great show on a video clip using your platform)....this is the problem with your pitch, it sound and smell as oil to most of us, professional traders that have a day or two developing trading method.

#77     Oct 8, 2019
    slvrrisc likes this.
  8. I think this is merely something wrong with what you think I wrote - because if you go back to the original post here, it doesn't contain what you claim.

It took Joe 2 years to get from 3 contract to 300. I have yet to meet a snake oil salesman in this industry that would tell you that.

Simple fact is
    - Joe is 23
    - Joe went from 3 lots to 300
    - You get to see this over 2 years with Joe explaining a lot of his trade decision making
    - You get to meet Joe at the firm he works with, along with another trade who just had his first trading day over 500k

I don't know many snake oil salesmen that sell you something and then invite you in for a tour of the office, make you a cup of tea (and maybe a beer) and hold a workshop where you get to ask questions about anything that's not clear.

There's not claims that any of the stuff we offer will replace your own hard work and effort.

Joe's story IS certainly alluring. 23, no degree, trading 300 lots. It also happens to be 100% factual.

If your problem is that the facts paint a picture that is attractive, then I'll take that on board and next time find a homeless bum that lost all his money trading Binary Options.

As it is - everyone with an IQ above 80 will realize that trading takes a lot of effort. So I will refer you once more to this video I just did explaining exactly that!

#78     Oct 8, 2019
  9. tzachi

tzachi

Peter,
    You said:
    Simple fact is
    - Joe is 23
    - Joe went from 3 lots to 300
    - You get to see this over 2 years with Joe explaining a lot of his trade decision making
    - You get to meet Joe at the firm he works with, along with another trade who just had his first trading day over 500k"

So if I buy your video and get my son 23 years old ( I passed your magical trader age long ago) to watch it, he will be able to trade 300 lots and make 500K?

If yes and its your guaranty - money back lifetime warranty - we all will do it today.
    If not, what the heck you try to show? that it is possible to be profitable? None of us will trade if we did not think it is!.
    And yes, my next door guy won the lottery jackpot TWICE in 10 years. (True story). so I should be lucky too if I buy the tickets/system?????

#79     Oct 8, 2019
  10. T-Mex

T-Mex Guest

Let's see if any of the 'well meaning questioners'
    here show up in person to insult the hosts and rudely demand answers from those who have worked consistently to compete at a high level. Cowards hiding behind anonymity - goodness knows how they conduct themselves in person - but the behavior on this thread is shameful.

Any Brits here remember the Greenpeace visit to the IPE floor? https://www.standard.co.uk/news/mass-brawl-on-the-trading-floor-7169300.html

#80     Oct 8, 2019
    themickey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.