Trading Audiobooks

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Daal, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Daal

Daal

I decided to only buy audiobooks from now on, does anyone know a site better than audible for this?they seem to have a limited collection on trading related audio

2. I think that would be a good way to get some "reading" in while going for a morning run. I'd like to get some feedback on that as well.

3. If you have I tunes, check out some of their podcasts. I like the Disciplined Investor’s podcasts. Check them out @ TheDisciplinedInvestor.com

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

5. Trustme

Trustme

I really enjoyed listening to the audio version of PitBull. Marty Schwartz was the narrator.

6. orion19

orion19

I just spent about an hour running searches for trading books. I was hoping to find a version of Jach Schwager's "Market Wizards" but didn't have any luck.

I'd love to open up to thread again to anyone that's had any luck finding a place to download stuff like this right off the net. Seems like everything is only available in CD format or eBook.

Thanks!

7. slacker

slacker

My iphone audiobooks:

"Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Lefever

"PitBull" by Marty Schwartz Get the used cassette tape version which is narrated by Schwartz.

"When Genius Failed: The Rise and Fall of Long-Term Capital Management"

"Liars Poker" by Michael Lewis narrated by Lewis. Fun

3 day seminar by Mark Fisher I converted to Mp3

Also a few seminars downloaded from http://tv.ino.com/
    Larry Williams, Ryan Jones, LBR, I don't always agree but sometimes some really good info.

Non-trading audio books that are helpful

Sway, Predictable Irrationality, Deep Survival, Dip

Good luck

8. orion19

orion19

How did you get PitBull on you iPhone? I'd love to do that ASAP.

Thanks for the fast reply!

9. Good picks - I've read all of those and they're quick and excellent reads!

#10     Aug 29, 2009