trading aud and gold [xauusd]

Discussion in 'Journals' started by padutrader, Dec 22, 2020.

1. padutrader

padutrader

i am in these trades.......in progress

c1.jpg

easymon1 and Onra like this.
  2. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Are those numbers in 1,000s ?

3. Why did you short XAUUSD here? The price you sold at is about $4.00 away from your moving average and near a potential support area based around the previous session low, not including the spike.

4. padutrader

padutrader

closed aud usd position just after i took the screen shot for a profit of 14 usd approx....when bought and sold and pips you can see in the trade column m1.jpg

5. padutrader

padutrader

hahahaha
    usd

i am just starting out....i am from a third world country

Heydrrich and CALLumbus like this.
  6. padutrader

padutrader

it spent a lot of time below the ma and just came above it.....it was a short because of that..... if only for a scalp.....
    i do not see to the left ..only the recent price action....my style...

but i cannot give my strategy in more detail not because it is a great one or a secret ....it would take a lot of time

BeautifulStranger likes this.
  7. padutrader

padutrader

trading so far.......my trade history..closed trades p1.jpg

8. padutrader

padutrader

short gold trade open

9. padutrader

padutrader

i have only recently formed this method so it is a kind of test run

10. It can be good to have a unique style. Some focus on price levels, others focus on momentum such as breakouts, then there’s price action with its higher highs, etc., volatility changes or bar sizes in context, of course retracement levels such as half way back are popular with some, and tape reading with gauging how strong bids are, etc.

I know you are an experienced trader and was hoping to get some color on your thinking for your entries, exits, and stops, but I definitely understand you not wanting to go over a complicated system within the confines of a blog.

#10     Dec 22, 2020