Trading Assitant opportunity...

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Jmortgage, Jan 7, 2008.

1. it was rumored to me that Ronin did that with its trading assistants and paid them $25K/ year. My friend knew some people there and they left with like 6-8 guys and started their own gig. Can anyone validate this?

#11     Jan 8, 2008
  2. Something along the lines of, "It's all I've ever wanted to do" will get their attention. Then start talking about your passion for the business and how you apply that passion in your spare time. What kind of steps have you taken, if any, to increase the chances you'll succeed. What lengths are you willing to go to make this work? Begin talking about the sacrifices you've either made or are willing to make. That kind of committment will go a long way......good luck!

#12     Jan 8, 2008
  3. Be ready to give examples. What are your accomplishments in the mortgage business? Did you receive any awards, recognition? Sell your work ethic. This is what employers are really looking for. Most business functions/tasks can be taught. Employers are really just looking for the right person to teach. Sell your work ethic hard at the interview with lots and lots of examples. "I worked until midnight to close this deal....I got licensed faster than any of my colleagues, I ranked number 1 or 2 in deals closed, etc....."

#13     Jan 8, 2008
  4. jnbadger

jnbadger

#14     Jan 8, 2008
  5. Persdawg

Persdawg

we work with oppy.....and they want to know where every single penny has gone...gl

#15     Jan 10, 2008