Trading Assistants $8,000 a year

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by oilfxpro, Feb 20, 2012.

1. hajimow

hajimow

Hi Oilfxpro,

Just out of curiousity,
    1-why you cannot automate your trade?
    2-How are you going to inform your employees about a trade? By Skype? email?
    3- How many employees would you need? 100? why you can not just get one and ask him to trade in the quatity of 100? and pay him half of 100x $8000 which is $400,000 ? I am sure you can easily find someone in US for 70K.

#41     Mar 2, 2012
  2. Daal

Daal

Sounds like some kind of scam. Baron needs to delete this

#42     Mar 2, 2012
  3. A friend called me up to tell me about a govt program that pays for young employees for a year that are between the ages of 16-24. Its a year long program that employees can use for staff in exchange for training the applicants. I can get you more details if you are serious. I am looking to take advantage of this staffing myself. Any one that has an interest PM me. The program pays for the staff. You simply pay the payroll expenses. Not bad.

This is NO B.S just looking to put young workers to work. If this is B.S don't connect. Others who can benefit I am glad to provide the link.

#43     Mar 2, 2012
  4. It is not possible to code context ,trend lines ,correlated markets , sentiment , psychology and greed and fear of losing opponents.

#44     Mar 2, 2012
  5. I can hire a football team for $70,000 .skype , better quality from ?

#45     Mar 2, 2012
  6. Only big , big and bigger pricks from E T applied ,none of them were successful including Baron.

L O L

#46     Mar 2, 2012
  7. Great story, Bro.

Hey wait, don't you have virtually unlimited virtual dollars in your demo account you posted?

#47     Mar 2, 2012
  8. ocean5

ocean5

boloxinger at its best.

#48     Mar 2, 2012
  9. So he was posting with a demo ??

Thats his resume?

#49     Mar 2, 2012
  10. He doesn't respond to PMs, Maybe he doesn't like my location, or he just has this thread for kicks.. whatever.

#50     Mar 4, 2012