Trading Assistants $8,000 a year

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by oilfxpro, Feb 20, 2012.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Unreliable power supply and low cost countries go hand in hand...
    I have traveled extensively and even lived abroad. Goodluck finding reliable electricity supply and broad band especially in Africa where they are all frontier economies....
    Computers are expensive in the 3rd & 5th World countries thus possibilty of finding a regular Joe with not only a computer but also a back-up is highly unlikely. When you travel to these countries you will see that Internet cafes are where Africans do their.....
    I have not been to a 3rd World country where electricity was not cut for hours at a time, even in some EU countries like Romania...
    All that said, best of luck....

#11     Feb 20, 2012
  2. O K

If any of you are interested ,and can afford this service let me know..If you are making $200k+ a year , these guys are worth the money for $16 k for two guys to watch screen for you 14 hours a day to input entries and watch for set ups.

And if they are good , they don't make mistakes.

#12     Feb 20, 2012
  3. Their errors in following systems,I don't penalise for small mistakes once or twice.

#13     Feb 20, 2012
  4. I take the losses and guarantee a wage 5 days a week.Eventually I will have give bonuses or cuts of profit to performers , otherwise good guys will leave.

#14     Feb 20, 2012
  5. Just enabled it.

#15     Feb 20, 2012
  6. Throw in you ass and you are hired.

#16     Feb 20, 2012
  7. Don't be rude ! They learn ,earn and get paid to go to Las Vegas.
    Be grateful:D

#17     Feb 20, 2012
  8. Cool ,haven't had sex for months.

#18     Feb 20, 2012
  9. Good second hand computers cost $200 , I will pay for them.They have laptops with additional batteries and mobile broadband .

#19     Feb 20, 2012
  10. Now i'm thinking YOU pay them the 8k to learn!!!! LOL

This makes it even funnier.

Listen clown, my information is worth over $11,000 a week and I usually charge $1400 an hour to teach you the master strategies.

But for you, I will give you my strategies for ONLY $8,000.

This is a great deal, and a fantastic discount!!!!

Soo Legit!!!

What is your name?

What is the website??

Oh, sorry, you want people who have no common sense.

#20     Feb 20, 2012