Trading Assistant

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Trader33160, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Okay, is it eventually, or not highly likely?

:eek:

#11     Dec 21, 2007
  2. I interpret that to mean, don't ask me I'll ask you.

#12     Dec 21, 2007

3. Eventually implies highly likely. A better choice of words would have been Perhaps oe Possibly. :D

#13     Dec 21, 2007
  4. RL8093

RL8093

I missed the part where he equated the two. While I am not a fan of people with degrees - as a starting point, this is a filter - as good as any other.

While a college degree may not correlate with intelligence, the lack of a degree isn't a better indicator of the presence of functioning gray matter .... What filter would you recommend?

R

#14     Dec 21, 2007
  5. tyler19

tyler19

It's not that serious to me.

#15     Dec 21, 2007
  6. Wrong way to make your point. The average college grad is more intelligent, in terms of raw scores on a given measure, than the average non-grad.

The point is that college grads aren't necessarily better at anything, and are probably worse at a lot of things, than the average non-grad. This isn't because of intelligence; it has to do with other personality traits.

#16     Dec 22, 2007
  7. IQ score above 120, he is not looking for an Albrecht Einstein .

#17     Dec 27, 2007
  8. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Nor is he looking for Albert Einstein.

lol. (spelling)

#18     Dec 27, 2007
  9. Yeah, that one too. Mine is funnier. I always use this when I meet new people . I usually hit it off with those who say" good one "

#19     Jan 4, 2008
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Common Sense has a lot more to do with trading success than intellect, but having both would be the ideal. In any case all things being equal I'd probably hire a college grad over a non grad myself even though I myself was asked not to re-enroll and so have never finished my degree.

#20     Jan 4, 2008