Trading as a Soap Opera

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Albert Cibiades, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Imagine her horror when confronted with the Hershey "always in" maneuver. And at 3 times the daily range!

#11     Feb 3, 2009
  2. I've noticed lately that when the longs get into some tight resistance, they seem blow their load too early and cut down on size.

It's a frustrating market these days.

#12     Feb 3, 2009
  3. In today's episode, hypocritical Mrs. Retrace drops in on Mr. Price after lunch, and to her horror finds saucy Miss Ema on top of Mr. Price repeatedly being penetrated by his spiky thrusts. Sternly she admonishes her: "Miss Ema, try to show a little resistance!" Miss Ema replies tartly: "I'd talk if I were you, Mrs. Retrace! Mr. Price brags that when he gets on top of YOU, you support him!"

#13     Feb 17, 2009
  4. This hour we find prim and proper Miss Pivot rebuffing persistently ardent Mr. Price: "I know you are irresistably drawn to me, but no matter when you approach me, next hour, next day or next month, I'll fend you off!"

#14     Feb 17, 2009
  5. Everyone at the party is scandalized when Mr. Spread gets drunk and reveals in a loud voice that he doesn't know whether he likes our Miss Price better tight or loose.

#15     Feb 17, 2009
  6. The whole cast is snickering that Miss Price got drunk and slept with the entire Bollinger Band!

#16     Feb 18, 2009
  7. LMAO ... *snicker* :p

OMFG!

A quick review of this thread has revelead that it is nothing more than an X-Rated Anal-eses of Market Behavior (all bad).

:D

#17     Feb 18, 2009
  8. Indeed, JJ, one could easily confuse a Donchian channel with the sorts of improbable things one sees in sleazy dives in Juarez.

#18     Feb 18, 2009
  9. Are you the Bald-Headed actual freak John Merchant?

#19     Feb 18, 2009
  10. It is a common enough hebe name. And not all of us are bald and freaks. At least not simultaneously.

#20     Feb 18, 2009