Trading and the love of God

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FrancisXavier, Jun 12, 2008.

1. #51     Jun 15, 2008
  2. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

f\

perhaps it's time for you to reevaluate your belief of what god is ...

#52     Jun 15, 2008
  3. What do you mean? Haven't you read the Bible??

#53     Jun 15, 2008
  4. The atheists crack me up sometimes...

Making "logical" arguments by referring to something evidential (the Bible) they patently swear is false as the foundation of their "logical" argument against God and the Bible itself...

Fascinating watching people who have rejected a concept as invalid then consistently trying to use the same concept as some truth to validate their position...

Talking about trying to have it both ways to rationalize a belief system...

#54     Jun 15, 2008
  5. LMAO!!

Oops... looks like someone posted without reviewing the thread!!

I enjoy thinking of the moron troll, sitting in his underwear, reading my posts. I owned him so badly last year that he had to stop responding to me in order to avoid getting his head handed to him on a platter marked 'Dialectic Casualty'.

Now whenever I post, he makes oblique references without ever quoting me.

This time he shot from the (artificial) hip without bothering to read through the thread and now his foot is in his mouth.

Ahhhh... now if Tiger can just stop this silliness and wrap up the U.S. Open, all will be right with the world.

#55     Jun 15, 2008
  6. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

how old are you? if you're under sixteen, I'd be impressed, yet I'd still believe your life to be ultimately pointless. If you're over sixteen, you really need to grow up

#56     Jun 15, 2008
  7. I noticed you evaded my question about your username. Why is it that fanatical right wing Christians faithmongers always change their usernames?

Doesn't your Holy Book instruct you to be honest? It's sort of dishonest of you to evade the question, isn't it? Kind of a lie by omission, right?

By the way, do you support a woman's right to choose the fate of her own body by having an abortion if she so desires?

Also, do you support stem cell research?

Also, do you support the ordination of women?

Also, do you believe homosexuals are immoral?

Thank you for your answers, starting with an explanation of your username.

By the way, I turn 17 in a couple of months.

#57     Jun 15, 2008
  8. Well nothing has really existed since the big bang except the sequencing of a hypothetical story-line thought up before the big hypothetical bang. The big bang symbolizes an explosion of magnitude big enough to destroy the Kingdom of God, and set up another kingdom in its place. Planets, full of molten whatever, symbolize cooling shrapnel, spinning wildly about darkness but for the light of a white-hot gaseous ball of fire which will eventually explode before it dies, destroying the race of man on earth. This scenario plays out all around this universe except where the race races to another planet of cooling magma somewhere else in their galaxy. Saved by technology, every body is doomed to die anyway. And nothing lives but that something else must die.

Now tell me, what kind of "Creator" creates this? This is totally sci-fi, and what makes it must be insane. Before the insanity, however, there was, is and always will be the Kindgom of God...otherwise known as Heaven. It is within "you". It's opposite is also within "you". This means you do not know who "you" are. You are the sane Son of God, multi-tasking, playing with opposites using tools like denial, rash judgment, repression and faith. This universe proceeds entirely on faith, made to seem real by the wickedly powerful mind of the Son. So powerful is this mind, it made the pseudo-mind that makes this world on a whim. This pseudo-mind is rather a thinking machine, a tasmanian devil, which makes by separating. As the Son lends this mind power through belief, it sets this world spinning wildly out of control, lifting "order" out of chaos...a veritable cosmic juggling act not more real than the Cat In The Hat. Man appreciates the psuedo-mind that makes it, but it is not the "Creator". Made in the image of it's maker, man - the idea of mind fenced in by limits - is an engine of destruction in the mind of the Son. This world is not a creation, it is a making. It makes the Kingdom of God conform to an insane wish to turn it upside down, make a mockery of it, and cause what is blasphemous to be worshipped.

Can the Son really do this? Do not underestimate the unlimited capacity of the Son. What is make-believe to him is frighteningly "real" to the self-decieved. It's going to take a miracle to dismantle what seems to be real. Miracles do nothing because ultimately, nothing has happened at all. This is a complete farce from beginning to end. Miracles prove it.

Indeed, Heaven is not a place. It is everywhere and everything that is real. It is Reality. It is Christ. It is...drumroll please...YOU!

That's good news, right?

Jesus

#58     Jun 16, 2008
  9. stu

stu

When you can tell us what existed before a Creator, then you might start to get a clue about what would have existed before big bang.

#59     Jun 16, 2008
  10. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

you're a petty fool ... all your questions reveal just how petty you are.

I've had a total of three usernames. One with which I first subscribed. In addition, pattersb, after determining I'm only wasting my time here, I changed the password and email settings to prevent myself from acting on the urge to logon onto this site and twiddlle away more of my precious time combating people such as yourself.

I got back into the markets lately, and I now find myself twiddling away my time with the likes of you.

1. do you believe that creation of human embryos should be commercialized?

2. do you bash women priests as believers in Santa Claus, or do you find them somehow immune to your adolescent criticisms?

3. do you equate male-female relationships with a male-male one?

again, you are a shortsighted petty fool, I won't be speaking with you further

#60     Jun 16, 2008