Trading and the love of God

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FrancisXavier, Jun 12, 2008.

1. That's right, and if you don't admit it, I'll chop off your head.

#11     Jun 13, 2008
  2. and we already know god,if he exists, always fails any test.

#12     Jun 13, 2008
  3. There may be a sliver of truism in this. Most trading involves a thought process alien to our Father's way of thinking. It involves comparisons, gradations, various valuations, judgements, parsing, timing, fear, faith, perception, calculation, association, selectivity, superiority, buying and selling, competition, ingenuity, analysis, doubt, specifics. This world is built on these kinds of concepts. The world begins with the denial of knowledge, and therefore the denial of our Father and his way of thinking.

Btw, the Dow will trade at 100,000 within 45 years. How much money could be made on this bit of info? It is obtained by loving God enough to see that this world is entirely scripted...and then reading the script. It means that man is technically not free except to either follow a script, or else to exit the stage. If you love the truth, you could make a lot of money on this tip.

Jesus

#13     Jun 13, 2008
  4. Btw, the Dow will trade at 100,000 within 45 years. How much money could be made on this bit of info?

Well, I do know this. There is a book on amazon "DOW to 40,000" and it sells for 25 cents. I do not think much money could be made writing a book with this prediction.

#14     Jun 13, 2008
  5. stu

stu

Fortunately as Jesus was supposed to have reached only early 30's , the Iam Jesus character should have been nailed to a piece of wood by then

#15     Jun 13, 2008
  6. Yes, whereas the faithful believe that when an organism reaches the end of its life cycle, a magical spirit rises up in to the air and a being called the Devil who is underground living in an eternal furnace goes 'Doh!!' and then the magical spirit rises up, up and away and goes to a place called heaven where he meets up with all his old friends and family and there is a guy called God up there and the spirit lives forever in peace and harmony and anyone who doesn't buy into this hallucinatory fairly tale will be cast down into the lake of fire when a goat with 24 eyes comes down out of the sky.

This is only the start of it. Other religions have even more bizarre fables.

Ummm... yes, right. With such a tenuous grip on reality, it's a miracle that the faithful can ever pull the trigger on a trade or close one when the time is right.

An actual miracle.

Hey!! A question just occurred to me. Is there a doggie Heaven too?

#16     Jun 13, 2008
  7. stu

stu

...there's a doggy-style heaven

#17     Jun 13, 2008
  8. lol... well, there must be a doggie heaven. Why? Because dogs are sentient creatures as well. Or does God distinguish between one sentient creature and another? Or do the faithmongers claim that dogs aren't sentient? What about dolphins? Orangutans? Do dogs feel fear and joy?

#18     Jun 13, 2008
  9. jem

jem

Something tells me you non believers are not so strong in your faith.

Why do you enjoy putting down the beliefs of others - over and over and over.

Were you all molested by a believer or something?

Are you blaming God you do not believe exists for the sins of someone else.

The venom does not make sense to me?

I suspect you are really fighting that void deep down inside that says something is missing - what if these dopes are right. It might not be the God of the bible but there must be a Creator?

Hey - I don't give a crap if you do not believe in God. I just care when you say stupid stuff and attribute it to all believers.

Shit - many Christians do not even think Heaven is a place that can be located. Yet you insist on acting like you have some sort of monopoly on the truth.

When you can tell us what existed before the big bang - you can then tell me whether the universe has a Creator. Till then know you are basically no more rational than those you insult.

#19     Jun 13, 2008
  10. #20     Jun 13, 2008