Trading and the love of God

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FrancisXavier, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Christianity, as it is so-called, is based on you being a man, and you not being God. It is based on me being special and different from you. This serves absolutely no purpose, and actually subverts [temporarily] the truth. As such, it is an attack on you.

As I originally learned/taught it, the truth is that you are not a man, and you are equal to our Father in every way...because my truth and your truth are the same. This means I am not special.

Your as-yet-to-be-fulfilled contribution to the salvation of the world will be equally indispensable as my own contribution. In this way, all aspects of the Sonship have an opportunity to be "special"...to get their 15 minutes of fame, so-to-speak. But if everyone is special, then salvation actually reverses/subverts the concept of specialness entirely...returning the Son to perfect equality and oneness. In this way, it destroys the ego's religion by leveraging it against itself. You are, quite literally, the savior of the world, and my salvation depends on yours. It matters not how much time it takes for you to accept this role. You will accept it because I accepted it, and we are not different.

It is not "the world" that is being saved. It is not "man" that is being saved. The world will not be saved. Man will not be saved. What does not exist cannot be "saved". What seems to exist will simply "pass away"....disappear. Man will pass away and disappear with it. What is saved is the mind of the Son of God, who thought he attacked himself and his Father. "The world" is the hypothetical "thought" of the attack on God. God is everything, so "the world" symbolizes an attack on everything by everything. It is a "spell" upon the mind, which the truth dispells. You will save the Son of God. I promise you this. In the process, you will save yourSelf.

The world is a "wound" in the mind of the Son which calls for healing. The world is self-condemnation issuing from a toy called "judgement". The world is hell. The world is a belief in the mind of the Son. All this you will heal. All this you will forgive. All this you will save. The world is not true!

Jesus

#91     Jun 26, 2008