Trading and Marriage Don't Mix???

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jinxu, Nov 6, 2012.

1. zdreg

zdreg

and the difference between the two represents savings.:D

#31     Nov 7, 2012
  2. What savings? Oh, you mean the $5000? Nah, that disappeared towards baby preparations.

#32     Nov 7, 2012
  3. Idle hands are the devil's workshop. Doesn't matter if you are a man or woman.

I heard some rediculous percent of males who retire, die within 5yrs of retirement.

#33     Nov 7, 2012
  4. Samsara

Samsara

Zdreg and I were once married, in fact. He has put on a few pounds. Stopped walking from Gramercy Tavern back to Chelsea

#34     Nov 7, 2012
  5. I'm sure his stress level has reduced too. That would also cause weight to return to his body. :D :D

#35     Nov 7, 2012
  6. Samsara

Samsara

Obama has stressed him out recently. A few former prop traders have noted some frantic drunk-dial text msgs from last night...

:eek:

#36     Nov 7, 2012
  7. zdreg

zdreg

whatever you say,sara, darling. still into the leather boys in chelsea,sara?

you are my favorite troll,sara.

#37     Nov 7, 2012
  8. Samsara

Samsara

I admit it, zdreg and jinxu are my fantastic go-to entertainment at times while staring at screens all day. I can't help it. :D

#38     Nov 7, 2012
  9. Hell's Kitchen is where it's at now, boys.

#39     Nov 7, 2012
  10. its obvious that he doesn't make enough money from trading, add to that the fact that it seems to "them" that he doesn't work hard, so thats the reason for the resentment he's getting from them.

** he needs to make more money from his trading, then his wife and mother in law will back off

#40     Nov 7, 2012