Trading and Marriage Don't Mix???

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jinxu, Nov 6, 2012.

1. This comment is 100% true. You hit the nail on the head perfectly. Must just be human nature, or i should say, in a womans DNA, maybe cause of the saying "the man should be out working and providing for the household. Takes a special woman to be able to deal with this i think.

#11     Nov 6, 2012
  2. Maybe your with the wrong woman, no offense. Your making money/saving 5k, while she goes out and spends it, doesn't sound fair.
    Im fortunate that i have someone that supports and understands what im trying to accomplish. Although i think that resentment creeps in there once and awhile though, lol. Only human nature. As long as it doesn't last too long, im good.

#12     Nov 6, 2012
  3. Their resentment comes from thinking that trading is so easy. Tell them to try it and see how "easy" it is.

#13     Nov 6, 2012
  4. #14     Nov 6, 2012
  5. Marriage is like a mutual fund that is both back-loaded, front-loaded, and has an ongoing management expense ratio. More than fifty percent of the time you own this long-only fund in a downward trend.

.... but I still love her and my new baby despite all of this.

#15     Nov 6, 2012
  6. jinxu

jinxu

Forgive him. He's "special".

#16     Nov 7, 2012
  7. southall

southall

I think trading and most people dont mix.

I mean how do relate with with non trader friends who earn average wage that you just lost say 30K yesterday because you had a bad day in the markets.

They just dont get it. No one does except other traders. Everyone else will think you are gambling or crazy or in cloud cuckoo land.

#17     Nov 7, 2012
  8. Samsara

Samsara

The number itself invokes powerful tides of solipsistic apophenia within jinxu.

Behold: <i>27</i>

it beckons you to your wife

#18     Nov 7, 2012
  9. volente_00

volente_00

The two conflict because both take large amounts of your time if you want to be successful.

#19     Nov 7, 2012
  10. jinxu

jinxu

As a matter of fact, my fiance birthday is on Oct 27th. Mine is on July 27th. Separated there are 93 days between the two dates. Funny you should bring that up. Fate or coincidence. It doesn't matter. The only thing that matter is I'm profitable and you're not.

#20     Nov 7, 2012