Trading and Formula One Racing

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by buzzy2, Dec 12, 2004.

1. thats only because they dont use mufflers

#11     Dec 14, 2004
  2. on the contrary i have more respect for the "newbie" that can take 500 into 5000... that is risking pennies to gain dollars... that is a way to trade that actually requires skill.

most people will gladly take the nobrainer 1% on 1,000,000 than to try to take 10,000 into 1 mil.

btw i dont see a correlation between racing a car and trading stocks... other than both these occupations require u to sit down on a chair for long hours while staring straight ahead or watching blinking lights on the console.

#12     Dec 14, 2004
  3. had a great quote by Jackie Stewart that I thought was right on but lost it so...

Trust me, it was great. And right on.

#14     Dec 14, 2004
  4. Luciano Burti crashes Michael Schumacher.

At the German Grand Prix 2001 at Hockenheimring Luciano Burti crashes during the start into the slow driving Michael Schumacher.

Both drivers are able to join the race at the re-start.

[​IMG]

#16     Dec 17, 2004
  5. Fittipaldi did a complete looping more than a decade ago. One of the best F1 image I've seen. Mansell/Senna side by side @ 300km/h was quite impressive too...

#17     Dec 17, 2004
  6. I beg to differ.

The beautiful noise is due to lack of mufflers AND turning near 20 grand on the tach.

In the mid to late 80's when turbos were the thing, the noise was quieter, but still very sweet.

#19     Oct 24, 2006
  7. Would you know by any chance how much it cost to get involved in F1?.. Cost of a car, crew, maintenance, travel...

..Superbike racing kicks ass too :)

cm69

#20     Oct 25, 2006