Trading and Exchanges by Larry Harris - Any similar books of quality?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Howard, May 10, 2017.

1. Howard

Howard

Hi all,

I really enjoyed Trading and Exchanges by Larry Harris and found it an illuminating read.

Are there any other similar books in the same vein? I see some other books show up on Amazon on the same subject, but don't know if they're any good or provide additional value over Harris (which I will probably re-read).

Empirical Market Microstructure: The Institutions, Economics, and Econometrics of Securities Trading

Market Liquidity: Theory, Evidence, and Policy

Market Microstructure Theory

Market Microstructure in Practice

Thanks in advance.

Howard

Sprout and murray t turtle like this.
  2. I think Sykes "The Idiots Guide to How to make 3 million a year trading 1 cent stocks" is right up there.

Van_der_Voort_4 likes this.
  3. Howard

Howard

No interest in these types of books here?

I discovered that Harris has a free follow up book updated with stuff on electronic markets, so I'm currently enjoying that one.

4. RRY16

RRY16

Fantastic!,after you read the follow up and reread Trading and Exchanges you can write a 2 page synopsis, thank you in advance.

5. bizkitgto

bizkitgto

This book is a gem!!

Sprout and lawrence-lugar like this.
  6. Howard

Howard

How about this one?

7. you can make those 3 million a year if you cell the CDs for each student with $7k
    if you find idiots to buy those CDs you will make more millions :) :D and be very rich !

Note: Don't trust in anyone who can't trade live or show his bank and broker statements !

8. Howard

Howard

I decided to start on Algorithmic Trading & DMA which have been standing on my shelf for a while:

Reviews are ranging from poor to great, but the author have a background in the business, so I'm sure it can offer some valuable insights.