Trading and Emotions

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by BuySellSideTrader2020, Nov 8, 2018.

Have you been through a similar situation?

1. Yes

85.7%
  2. No

14.3%
  1. Sprout

Sprout

I’m not aware of Denise Shull, although the message is an essential one. This path leads to the manifestation of one’s dreams, discounting ones emotions and relating to them as non-informative, not-so-much.

#41     Dec 23, 2018
  2. tomorton

tomorton

There are distinct financial advantages to living as a couple, and if you have a child it forms a more constructive and stable home to have a male and female parent/guardian. However, if not for the over-riding imperative of getting sex somehow, I don't see why men would bother that much with women, its just not worth the hassle.

#42     Dec 23, 2018
  3. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

A suffer an overwhelming ambivalence -- this "MGTOW" rabbit hole just cost me 2 hours of Youtube that I didn't know existed. Holy COW. :wtf:

#43     Dec 23, 2018
  4. Aaronpp

Aaronpp

What you need to do is take a daily break to clear your mind so you don’t have so much stress with your operations while you trade, it is also important that if you receive a potential loss do not despair in making moves to recover it, you must be calm and disconnect for a while from trading so that you do not carry out risky operations that can generate greater losses, this is a mistake that most trading users make.

#44     Aug 9, 2019
  5. volente_00

volente_00

Get your priorities straight bro

POP

Profit
    Over
    Pu$$y

#45     Aug 10, 2019
    Wheezooo likes this.
  6. Take your time, slow down and don’t be in a rush to trade until you get over this situation. Why not take your time and come back with a good trading plan?

#46     Sep 6, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  7. CannonTrading_Ilan

CannonTrading_Ilan Sponsor

What I've told many of my clients and trying to trade through your emotions is to create trading rules for yourself. Whether it is setting a daily loss limit in your strategy and absolutely sticking to that loss limit. Creating a time frame in which you trade and being able to step away from your computer after that time frame has passed. Creating trading rules for yourself will help you manage your emotions when it comes to trading.

#47     Sep 10, 2019
    comagnum likes this.
  8. Gaston

Gaston

Everything will be sorted just master your emotions for long term success. Till the time just take a break.

#48     Oct 29, 2019
    CannonTrading_Ilan likes this.
  9. True but it is not easy to master your emotions. Everything takes time.

#49     Nov 11, 2019
  10. Yes, once you are able to control emotion, everything will become easy to control. Discipline is the one thing that trader have to master as soon as possible.

#50     Nov 12, 2019