Trading and Dating

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jackson1234, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Moreagr

Moreagr

thanks for the info maybe I'll take that route.

#571     Apr 15, 2007
  2. Moreagr

Moreagr

\

right on!! not to mention they have the best bodies. one of The most attractive element in a women dancer IMHO is her thighs and azz :) a tight azz and nice worked out thighs are a great asset. :) its a great filtering technique :D

#572     Apr 15, 2007
  3. Agree on this, viewed a section about 3 months ago. :D

#573     Apr 15, 2007
  4. No way... Years ago I took some evening dance class at a junior college. The girls were nerds and mostly hideous, except for 1 or 2.

#574     Apr 16, 2007
  5. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

Maybe the problem was that it was at a ju-co.

#575     Apr 16, 2007
  6. cscott

cscott

You need to meet someone with a like mind who understands it, or possibly has a willingness to learn. If not, forget them. It's that simple!

#576     Apr 16, 2007
  7. haha I hear you. My friend met his gf on one of the big online dating sites, so I went to that site to see what they had to offer. Good Lord!!! these girls really expect to find a successful, handsome, romantic guy with a great personality??? Talk about living in a fantasy land. Most of the women there were 3's and 4's... and maybe a couple were 6's at most. And they're looking for a guy who's an 8 or 9. sh*t, someone needs to bring them back to earth.

#577     Apr 16, 2007
  8. that's why they ended up on the site.

#578     Apr 16, 2007
  9. :( I've almost given up

Every girl I meet is always expecting a job that pays biweekly paychecks. Anything other than that, they always assume I'm some lazy bum.

Amazing what human conditioning can do in today's society.

#579     Apr 16, 2007
  10. I've heard of similar stuff in LA and Vegas. It's hilarious. Guys, why not blow that money on call girls? At least you know they'll be out of your hair when you're finished... And if you do it right you'll be all over theirs... HA HA ha... :D

yeah, okay... it wasn't that funny... but it was kinda funny...

#580     Apr 16, 2007