Trading and Dating

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jackson1234, Jul 24, 2006.

1. mrmoose

mrmoose

another funny story from my dating days. back in 1999 whe I had more money then brains I dated a girl for a while. She liked to find creatvive ways to spend my money One tuesday she calls me and says "i got an idea, lets take a limo to Atlantic City tonight and come back late". I told her I can"t because I had to trade the next day She said "well cant you trade later" So I told her I would call the NYSE and ask for a delayed opening to accomodate her. She told me I was too caught up in my work so I told her "yeah but that how we get the money we spend". That was about it for that one

#531     Feb 7, 2007
  2. I am sure this will make princessa's day....

Apples and Wine

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.
    Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now Men...Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

#532     Feb 8, 2007
  3. ssss

ssss

http://www.perfect10.com

Editor -Dr.Zade ,ex -professor of math in Stanford .
    Son of founder of fuzzy logic .Was responsible for USA Champion contest ,where Martin Schwartz was performer .

Suspect ,that best adress in USA ,as 100% natural female .
    From time to time present Miss U.K. &

your respectfully

#533     Feb 8, 2007
  4. spinner

spinner

I don't think anyone will take advice from a writer whose column is filled with spelling and grammar errors, while she advises readers to "use correct grammar."

The constant spelling and grammar errors on ET are one thing, since these posts are written in haste and meant to be casual. But a columnist in an online magazine writing an article that she has the nerve to copyright??!!?? Aaaargh!

So all wealthy ET'ers can rest easy. Just don't date anyone who can't spell. :)

#535     Feb 10, 2007
  5. WTF is "Champaign"? :D

#536     Feb 11, 2007
  6. zdreg

zdreg

I understand e.g. grammar errors.

:)

#537     Feb 11, 2007
  7. So what ever happened to jackson1234?

#538     Feb 20, 2007
  8. nitro

nitro

He's not a 40-year-old virgin anymore after all the advice he got on this thread.

nitro

#539     Feb 20, 2007
  9. jho

jho

Yep by now he should be a bitter, jaded old man :p

#540     Feb 20, 2007