Trading Alerts and Education in ET Chatroom

Discussion in 'Events' started by Brandonf, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I will be finishing up the free week on ET on Friday. So far it has gone very well, and there have not been any problems with people in the room that really stand out. There have not been a lot of trades, but hopefully some idea of what I do has been given. I have not done too much by way of education since that is what my clients pay me for, but by the trades hopefully you are getting an idea of what I am about. Hope to see more of you tomorrow.

Brandon

#11     Jul 16, 2003
  2. i dont see the commentary
    just trades after the fact which dont mean jack squat

#12     Jul 16, 2003
  3. nitro

nitro

Well,

FWIW, I was there when he called the ES short trade, so it was not "after the fact."

HOWEVER, whether he really took the trade or not is another story, and one that cannot be verified without audited statements - but who the hell knows who is real and who is not in a chatroom anyway?

nitro

#13     Jul 16, 2003
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Everything I have given in the chatroom has been before the fact if you would bother to come in and see.

Brandon

#14     Jul 16, 2003
  5. if he called the trade then he called the trade you hard - a$$ dik weed. sounds like sour grapes from mr "ya gotta do size(but i dont)" ,, ha!

#15     Jul 16, 2003
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I would like to thank everyone who came in and took the time to watch me trade during the day this week. I gave a number a calls and came out quiet nicely by the end of the week. If any of you where there and are interested in continueing to get the calls, as well as learn the logic behind them please feel free to check out our Live Trading Room free for two weeks. http://www.tradingfrommainstreet.com

Brandon

#16     Jul 19, 2003
  7. Brandon, thanks we appreciate it.

#17     Jul 19, 2003
  8. I do take a sneak peek once and a while and without commentary, I also didnt see any education.
    I know 1 thing, DOING A TRADE BECAUSE SOMONE ELSE DID IS NOT A GOOD REASON TO TAKE A TRADE. but hey different strokes for different folks. I do see the overall service as a good tool for new traders, but cant jump on the trade to trade bandwagon, its the wrong thing to do.

THE CHAT ROOM ALL TOGETHER IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY, fact is, id like to share insight but the ET chat room
    has become a sad place to visit.

this 777 character is the most miserable fraud in the history
    of ET. If I were to jump in, Id have to drive over to his apartment or flophouse and throttle his chiclets about once a week for calling people loozers. The fact that the group hasnt disposed of this garbage a long time ago dosent say much for the
    room. I think guys like FPC, nitro, and los are damn smart , but the cancerous 777 and the misery that goes along with it is not worth it (Id bet anything he cant trade for shit)... Somone let me know when the scurge is gone and Ill be the first one in to add spme billybad insight without insulting peoples wives and calling them loozers 50 times a day

#18     Jul 19, 2003
  9. Andre

Andre

Brandon, thanks for joining us in the Elite Trader Chat Room!

Folks, we're going to have Brandon and/or Toni on again in
    the coming weeks for another evening class. Stay tuned.

André

#19     Jul 19, 2003
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Wish somebody would explain why BF has to take all this heat, but not a word is said about the Mentoring in the Trading Room thread under Index Futures.

They're both advertisers, so what's the deal?

#20     Jul 20, 2003