Trading Alerts and Education in ET Chatroom

Discussion in 'Events' started by Brandonf, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Between July 14th and July 18th I will be in the ET Chatroom each day during market hours giving real time trading ideas to the Elite Trader community. During this time I will try to get in one or two classes as well. Mostly though I will be giving in real time the trades we are taking. If you are interested simply log into the ET Chatroom at the open on Monday. http://www.elitetrader.com/ch/enter.cfm

I tend to be most active at the open and then very slow the rest of the day. Apx 90% of my trading occurs in the first hour of the day.

Brandon

2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Just a reminder that I will be in the ET Chatroom this week starting tomorrow during the trading day. I will be posting trading ideas and some education. Hopefully it remains civil. See those of you who will be there tomorrow.

Brandon

3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If nothing else, it'll be a test of the maturity level of ET "traders".

4. i'm up to it :cool:

5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Did not manage to get in due to the server trouble on ET today.

Here are the trades I took.

GILD long $63.60. Average Exit 64.36. Gain of $0.76
    ZRAN long 24.65. Avg Exit $24.94 Gain of $0.29
    LRCX long $20.80. Exit 21.05 Gain of $0.25
    GS long $89.20. Exit $89.55. Gain $0.35
    AXP long $45.85. Out $46.18. Gain $0.33

Brandon

6. wow great job! :)

7. i'mlong

i'mlong

That's worth the price of admission.

8. funky

funky

nice! i thought i had a good day. ;)

9. It'll be a test alright.

10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

So far so good. Today had a nice short in the ES off the open and rode that for about 40 minutes. Had a 10 cent stop in CTAS and then Greenspan started to speak, so I called it a day.

Typically speaking as I have said a number of times before most of my trading is done off the open. The rest (less then 20%) occurs over the rest of the day.

Brandon

#10     Jul 16, 2003