Trading Advise

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by alleytrader, Oct 26, 2007.

1. dbldown

dbldown

Ha. I'm sure it's quite the contrary actually. Novices are who he seems to be attracting. I dont think anyone that has their sh*t together would give him the time of day. Whatever works though, right?

from his website:

Virtual Trading Room Access ($3,000 value)
    6 months of exclusive access into Larry’s secret world of trading where you can see his trading tools in real market conditions. Larry will show you in real-time exactly how he enters & exits his trading positions. You can follow along and copy what he does; it’s as simple as that!

Buyer vs. Seller Indicator Tool ($480 value)
    A revolutionary new trading tool that allows you to see inside the chart! It reveals whether the buyers or sellers are in control of any electronically traded market. At any given time, you will have the knowledge and confidence that you are on the right side of the market! You will receive a three month subscription to the most powerful trading software Larry believes he has ever discovered!

#11     Oct 31, 2007
  2. tr51

tr51

look up Joe Ross

#12     Oct 31, 2007
  3. Alley start here

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99283&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

#13     Oct 31, 2007
  4. How much is it worth to you? I value it at about $10,000 but since you found me on ET I will give you a big discount.

How about $1599.99 (this offer is only good for the next hour and is subject to change without notice, but it does have a money back guarantee) :p

#14     Oct 31, 2007
  5. SanCanAn

SanCanAn

ANY TRADING COURSE A NOVICE PURCHASES SHOULD TAKE THE BUYER FROM SYSTEM SETUP, TO FINDING A BROKER NOT JUST RECOMMENDING ONE, TO LEARNING A PLATFORM, THEN ONTO TRADE SETUPS (ENTRIES AND EXITS COVERED WHILE TEACHING SELF DISCIPLINE AND BEING FOCUSED).

IF THE TRADING COURSE SELLER IS NOT AN ACTUAL FLOOR/ELECTRONIC TRADER, MAYBE HE/SHE WOULD HAVE TIME TO TEACH ALL THE NECESSARY ELEMENTS. HOWEVER, IF THE COURSE SELLER IS AN ACTIVE FLOOR/ELECTRONIC TRADER, HE/SHE IS NOT GOING TO HAVE THE TIME TO TEACH PROPERLY. THUS, THEY MUST HAVE EMPLOYEES TO TRAIN EACH INDIVIDUAL. KEEP IN MIND EVERYONE DOES NOT LEARN THE SAME. SOME MAY/WILL NEED MORE COACHING THAN OTHERS DUE TO LEARNING ABILITIES. WHO IS TO SAY THE EMPLOYEE IS AS KNOWLEDGABLE AS THE TRADER/COACH?

AS FOR THE COST OF COURSES, THE PRICE IS GOING TO BE HIGH, SO A BUYER (IN THIS CASE, THE NOVICE) NEEDS ALL OF THE ABOVE AT A REASONABLE COST, THEN YOU GET INTO WHAT IS REASONABLE...DEPENDS ON A PERSONS WORK CAREER, COULD BE A MINIMUM WAGE WORKER, A STAY AT HOME MOM, A COLLEGE GRAD, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE MARKETS...SO MUCH MORE COULD BE SAID, BUT HOPEFULLY, READERS WILL GET THE IDEA.

#15     Nov 1, 2007
  6. But what I thought was that if I invest in a good trading course that shows me techniques to trade I would be getting my money back in the long run ..... If I want to make money trading I should havethe money to start trading and investing in education ....Who is Joe Ross? Is the trading room cost for $3000.00? What do I get for that price?

#16     Nov 1, 2007
  7. Who is that ?

#17     Nov 1, 2007
  8. tr51

tr51

9. SanCanAn

SanCanAn

ALLEY,

FIRST OF ALL, LET ME MAKE MYSELF CRYSTAL CLEAR, I SPEAK WHAT MY OPINION MAY BE AT THE TIME OF WRITING, THAT MAY/COULD CHANGE UPON DAY TO DAY HAPPENINGS. NEXT, I WANT TO CLARIFY MYSELF, I HAVE NOT BEEN DEROGITORY TOWARDS ANY PERSONS CHARACTER, WHETHER THEY BE A POSTER, READER OR TRADING COACH'S(I'VE INCLUDED THESE DUE TO THE FACT THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SEEKING ADVISE ON)

CALL UP THE FOLKS AT LARRY LEVIN, NO DOUBT THEY WILL BE VERY HELPFUL IN ANSWERING QUESTIONS. JUST GO TO THE SOURCE. HERE YOU WILL ONLY GET OPINIONS AND THEY(OPINIONS) MAY CHANGE WITH THE WEATHER. TALK WITH MANY PEOPLE, BUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM, ASK EVERYONE QUESTIONS, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, EDUCATION IS GREAT. NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE LEARNING.

ASK ME ANYTHING, I MAY NOT KNOW THE ANSWER BUT I WILL HELP YOU FIND IT IF I CAN. YOU KNOW, IT'S A SMALL WORLD, YOU KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ME.

OF COURSE IT TAKES MONEY TO BEGIN TRADING. FIRST THING YOU DO IS OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT. INVESTING IN EDUCATION IS ALWAYS GOOD. MAKE SURE YOUR GETTING THE BEST EDUCATION POSSIBLE FOR THE PRICE. SOME PEOPLE MAY BE LIKE I AM AT TIMES, TIGHT AS BARK ON A TREE. (WITH MONEY)

LIGHTEN UP AND AND LIVE :)

#19     Nov 1, 2007
  10. I've join a companythat sends out tarding signals I am going to try it for a month and see how I goes if not I nave two more choices. I am trading full time know and so far so good.

#20     Nov 7, 2007