Trading Advise

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by alleytrader, Oct 26, 2007.

1. I am starting my career as an online trader. I am doing it part-time right now but I want to become better and start doing it full-time. I need some advise. Does any one knows about a course that I can buy that will teach me some trading techniques? I've heard of a Larry Levin but realy don't know much about him , Has any one heard of him?

2. SanCanAn

SanCanAn

Have you performed a "google" search for trading courses? That's where I started.

3. SanCanAn

SanCanAn

Alley,

Also, if you are in the Chicago area, it would seem "the woods would be full of 'em". Trading courses by traders, that is.

4. Have you heard from a trader called Larry Levin? One of my friends recommended him but I am trying to get more comments on him ....

5. Dont waste your money

6. well do you know about any other trading courses that can help me become a better trader?

7. Alley

Check your inbox

-select all messages

-DELETE

8. There are NONE. Read books and do it yourself. When in doubt, ask questions.

If you want a how to list, I will sell you what I have created over the last several years for a reasonable fee.

:D

9. buybig

buybig

iv got a couple of bucks..

love to read/learn/modify other points of view etc.

thats evolution at its finest

:)

10. SanCanAn

SanCanAn

ALLEY,
    IT'S DOUBTFUL IF HE (LARRY LEVIN) WILL HELP A NEWBIE. (GIVEN ALL THE INFO A NOVICE NEEDS) SO MUCH TO LEARN AND GRASP. HE MAY BE GREAT PROVIDING TRADE SETUPS TO A SEASONED TRADER BUT A NOVICE WOULD BE A DIFFERENT STORY. THE TRADING COURSE CAN BE QUITE COSTLY. TO SOME, THE COST IS AS HIGH AS A GIRAFFE'S ASS.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR TRADING DECISIONS.

#10     Oct 30, 2007