Tradfing Classes or Educations

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ahodgee, Oct 4, 2006.

1. ahodgee

ahodgee

Good Morning All,
    I just getting started in the day trading and wanted to take some classes that would educaate me on some thing I should start to look for. Can anyone recommend some say 3 to 10 day classes I can take on the stock market? I would prefer something close to hime but will trave to any location within reason if necessary since I have plenty of time on my hands.

Now I have taken the 1 to 3 day siminars for Advanced Get and learned a lot about the software but nothing really on the market, I have even considered take the Wizetrade but I think it give to much hip and with the signal system they use I don't thing that I'm going to learn much on the market.

I thank you in advance.

aghodgee

2. It really depends on what you're attempting to do. If you simply want to trade a retail account, part time, that's one thing, if you are serious about trading for a living, and becoming a part of a Trading Firm then PM me.

www.stocktrading.com/training.html

Don

3. ahodgee

ahodgee

Don thanks for the reply, I'm serious about wanting to trade for a living. As I've mentioned before I've been to the siminars and find the helpful to a point. What they do not teach in how to really read the market or chart to better anticipate trend or counter trends.

Is this something you can help with.

4. Most courses are designed for traders with $20K or so to trade with, which leaves very little room for executing strategies that actually work. Our traders can use a $million or more of our capital (with a $20K sub account), which allows them to participate in these strategies (opening only order, pairs trading, M&A, market making, etc.).

Feel free to call to discuss (mid trading day is good). 702.739.1393.

Don

5. Drew07

Drew07

So Don, if I come out this summer for training and/or internship than I can trade a million dollars if I put up 20k? Or is that kind of leverage only available for top traders? Also, do you sponsor for exams? We've talked before about your internships before and I'm very interested. I'm off of school all summer and can fly out west for free with my airline benefits so there's very little holding me back. Let me know.

6. I prefer emails to: don@stocktrading.com for this, but the answer is yes to the above. The capital use is obviously for serious strategies, not naked (gambling) type trading.

Don