Tradezero

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by neo-13, Aug 23, 2020.

1. DevBru

DevBru

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    #11     Aug 24, 2020
  2. JSOP

JSOP

Yes that is because Interactive Brokers Canada is actually located in Canada. PDT rules apply to brokers located in the USA. So if you open an account with Interactive Brokers Canada, PDT rules do not apply.

#12     Aug 24, 2020
  3. DevBru

DevBru

And that is exactly what i said here:

#13     Aug 24, 2020
  4. neo-13

neo-13

Hi
    I finaly opened an account to tradezero international and I can share my feedback about them.

I appreciate:
    Hotkeys with ability to close a partial position like 30% or 50%.
    Chat 24/7 and people are nice.

I don't appreciate:
    1. Unability to open a position by amount. This is realy important, because when you trade, the most important is to manage your risk!!
    2. Volume on dayli chart are wrong!!
    3. Vwap is wrong!!
    4. If you draw an horizontal line, its value is on the right of he chart (not in scale) and if candle arrive close to it, you no longer see the candle and you can't hidde the value.
    5. In the history of your trade there are no time, so you don't know exactly when you have opened them!!
    6. If you draw an horizontal line on a 1min chart, it appear vertical on the 15min chart!!
    7. Some hotkeys seems available (you can use and add in the settings) but doesn't work if you use them in real trading.
    So from my point of view may be the broker is honest (I don't know in fact) but provide a software like this, is not serious, almost at 79$/month.

Thanks

#14     Oct 12, 2020
    Zor_Champ likes this.
  5. Dan,

Any insight as to when Tradezero US will support option spread trading?

Thx.

#15     Oct 14, 2020