Tradezero - Execution problem

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Citoyen, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Ira88

Ira88

I must have over 100’s of screenshots and chat logs talking to Tz if you want to see as proof of what they usually say which is to send a email to support@tradezero.co and nothing ever happens I’m very upset cuz I lost due to things I couldn’t even control!..I used to spend average 10k-15k a month on locates but never had a piece of mind.. this year started with 8k and turned it into 32k in 2nd week of February & withdraw 15k and 2 days later i sized up but the platform froze and got stuck in a trade and lost 98% of the account!! I know you you guys have your disclaimers but I would like a refund if anything!! I’m getting sponsored to start my own prop firm by a big investment fund next week so no more Tradezero for me I’m gonna help people with proper platform that don’t freeze!

#21     Feb 23, 2021
    Humbled trader likes this.
  2. Ira88

Ira88

Trust me I would have left TZ years ago if reputable Us brokerages didn’t deny Canadians due to some BS laws but ppl from India can literally go sign up with a firm like center point securities or light speed but Canadians have no choice!! Doesn’t make any sense!! So after years of stuggling with platform issues I’ve decided if they can’t fix it..just fix it yourself so now I’m starting my own prop firm & will offer my clients sterling,lightspeed LST & maybe fusion DMA some proper institutional grade platform to choose from..it all happened for a reason! God had better things planned for me!

#22     Feb 23, 2021
    Humbled trader and TradeTune like this.
  3. TradeZero_Dan

TradeZero_Dan Sponsor

good luck

#23     Feb 23, 2021
  4. Ira88

Ira88

I’m glad I finally got a chance to reach out to you to let you know what was happening from my side of the story to improve upon for the future clients.. hopefully things will improve for them! hope you don’t take it the wrong way but just friendly constructive criticism based my own experience! I wish you best of luck in the future Dan .. thanks!

#24     Feb 23, 2021
    TradeTune likes this.
  5. AR15

AR15

That is a lie. Unless Dave is the liar?

#25     Apr 15, 2021
    Ira88 likes this.
  6. zdreg

zdreg

Cold , pro forma response

#26     Apr 15, 2021
  7. jnbadger

jnbadger

All I can say is TradeZero = Ugh! Traded with them through a pseudo wanna be prop firm for a while because they didn't require a deposit. Nothing but continuous problems for months. That's what you get with a firm which is able to circumvent the PDT rule.

Thank God I found the ambition to pass the SIE and 57, get registered with FINRA again, and go with a pro US firm. I started with their proprietary platform, and had some of the same issues. I switched to Sterling and couldn't be happier.

Good luck to everyone in your progression in this crazy career choice.

JNB

#27     Apr 15, 2021
  8. TradeZero_Dan

TradeZero_Dan Sponsor

TZ does not work with any semi prop or prop firms. Only direct accounts. So if you’re looking to trade firm capital that’s not possible with TZ.

#28     Apr 15, 2021
  9. jnbadger

jnbadger

I understand. I'm not sure how he did it, but we traded his capital, and we had separate accounts that he could keep track of. His plan didn't last long. Maybe TradeZero caught onto what he was doing and shut him down. He was pretty shady.

#29     Apr 15, 2021
    TradeZero_Dan likes this.
  10. Is tradezero's account a free trade?

#30     May 15, 2021