Tradezero - Execution problem

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Citoyen, Feb 10, 2021.

1. qaz

qaz

I am told this broker does not allow international customers to open an account with TZ America (SIPC insured) but only at their dodgy TZ bahamas.

#11     Feb 15, 2021
  2. TradeZero_Dan

TradeZero_Dan Sponsor

All of the platforms that we offer are home grown. We just added hot buttons to ZeroPro and will be adding them to the web platforms shortly. ZeroPro is also getting an additional 4 hot buttons in next release for a total of 8

#12     Feb 15, 2021
  3. Ira88

Ira88

This is exactly why these problems occur instead of giving us a proven,familiar platform like other brokers use like DAS,sterling,Takion why try to reinvent the wheel to save few bucks and end up having more bugs in the system..like last Friday the option chain was only showing the NOVEMBER strikes when I already had weekly options that was expiring and it wasn’t even showing up on zero pro..luckily it did on zero free to go close it..so frustrating if I had a other choose I would have left Tradezero long time ago!! :( took 18 mins to update the option chain at the open like bro come on!!! Fire these rookie developers and get a new 1!!!

#13     Feb 22, 2021
  4. I agree
    I agree with you ,i have looked into Das and Sterling, and Realtick is the most advanced platform among them $350/month not only but $3 per side. I'm not sure about reliability of Takion

#14     Feb 22, 2021
  5. Ira88

Ira88

These softwares I mentioned are white label platforms not a brokerages.. the broker has to lease them! Takion is way over advanced software..it’s funny I had a friend from Saudi Arabia joined Tradezero I was helping him online to set it up but his charts didn’t even load on his laptop with the latest firmware that was released by Tradezero..it was embarrassing to see the man was having issues with the the platform on his 1day everything seemed fine except when you want a load a chart it would not pop up!!! Everything else seemed fine except the most important visual thing which is the charts didn’t even load up!!! This happened just yesterday Lmao

#15     Feb 23, 2021
  6. Thanks for clearify ...which broker offer Takion, and have your tried Realtick/streling pro/ das pro .. ?

#16     Feb 23, 2021
  7. rb7

rb7

You can't drive and pay for a Lada but thinking it will be a Ferrari.

Or, in other words, you pay for what you get...

ps.: I don't know anything about TradeZero except that they offer commission free trading.

#17     Feb 23, 2021
  8. TradeZero_Dan

TradeZero_Dan Sponsor

Which is exactly why we have platforms for free and those that require a monthly subscription. The Pro version is for serious traders.

#18     Feb 23, 2021
  9. Ira88

Ira88

what Im saying is based on facts & my own experience s based on since 2015 up till now! All the big guys are affiliates so they have a conflict of interest to speak the trust! DUX & portnoy and cam the man you talking about? Lol But I’m witnessing my buddy from Saudi the charts not popping up & tech support had to are in after 4pm yesterday to try to fix it but couldn’t figure it out..so today he used zero free platform although he paid for the zero pro..I’ve lost huge 5 figures getting stuck unable to exit! Or p/l discrepancy between zero free & zero pro when you have them side by side and sometimes zero mobile doesn’t even show all of my executions.. the hot keys have a bottom called panic button that doesn’t even work at times when I’m in with 30k shares and I get dumped on cuz the platform freezes..just go on Twitter and see how many ppl complain about this platform

#19     Feb 23, 2021
    Asdfghjkl and Humbled trader like this.
  10. TradeZero_Dan

TradeZero_Dan Sponsor

Thats not true. Neither Dux nor Barstool/portnoy are affiliates. They are just happy and satisfied customers. If your buddy in Saudi has a problem we can redirect him to our European charting servers that will help. If youd like to take any specific support items away we would be happy to help via the live chat on our site.

#20     Feb 23, 2021