Tradezero conversation . tell me what you think

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cashclay, Feb 9, 2017.

1. cashclay

cashclay

Support: If the stock is non OTCBB, and abive $1 the limit that doesnt immediately exceute is free
    [13:58] Support: Otherwise that would be $50 or $.005 per share

i was asking for 10000 shares. Cheap or expensive in you opinion? I say its pretty good. the only thing is i hear their platform is a little on the weak side; which could culminate to a lot of fees lol.

2. cashclay

cashclay

another thing here are some other fee they charge:
    Hard to Borrow Short Locates At cost
    Hard to Borrow Overnight Shorts 7x per share cost first night. 1x every night thereafter
    Margin Debit Interest 8%
    TAF Fee $0.000119 per share, sell side only
    SEC Fee .00002210 x dollar amount, sell side only
    NSCC Fee 0.00003 per share, $0.18 maximum and $0.033 minimum
    FOCUS Fee 0.0000007 per share
    SIPC Fee 0.000015 per share

Again is this expensive in comparison to other brokers??

3. cashclay

cashclay

And what exactly does hard to borrow overnight short 7x per share??? Im not understanding this. Are they saying it would cost me 7x the original amount that they are already charging me for the fees to locate the hard to borrow shorts?

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I'm not aware of some of these fees like NSCC , FOCUS Fee and SIPC Fee as fees the client would pay. TAF is for options only. SEC section 31 fee is normal for stock and options sales.

They are not a US registered BD, so I'm not sure how they provide SIPC.

5. cashclay

cashclay

So im guessing that these people would oly charge me fr SEC FEES. i think i should ask them again

6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

What country are you from? Why them?

7. cashclay

cashclay

Im an american but living in south korea. They seem like a great broker. No commission fees if you add liquidity .

8. roller777

roller777

My question.

Do you ever withdraw money for your account, I mean more money that all your funds?