Tradex Forex Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Tradex, Jun 7, 2020.

1. destriero

destriero

I've explained it in 5-6 posts. You don't get it. Seriously, Google tri-arbitrage. The pairs will not seem to be tracking, but trust me, they are (tracking). You see pip-variability but if you size it = the position nets to EURCHF.

#51     Jun 9, 2020
  2. destriero

destriero

I was caught unaware when John Cena appeared. Oh well.

#52     Jun 9, 2020
  3. destriero

destriero

lol I have an active Journal... which actually get views. I haven't traded FX since global STIRs dropped below 5%. And I actually trade what I journal. Have some f*cking pride of authorship. Stop being a lazy f*ck and do some homework. You're an embarrassment to retail pikers.

It's pointless to carry on with you. #blocked

#53     Jun 9, 2020
  4. Tradex

Tradex

Where do people get this silly idea that you cannot make money trading the foreign exchange market, by far THE most liquid market in the world?

#54     Jun 9, 2020
  5. destriero

destriero

How is liquidity an impact when you're trading micro-lots? Do you read what you write?

#55     Jun 9, 2020
  6. Tradex

Tradex

The CAD/CHF did indeed move in the expected direction (almost 100 pips as we speak), with virtually zero drawdown.

Unfortunately the exit was premature, proving once again that the most "uncomfortable" trades are often the most profitable.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    #56     Jun 9, 2020
  7. Onra

Onra

This is your territory; I can see you're right.
    Discrepancies are rare...

But why is the price action on the EURCHF so different from EURCAD (straight up) and CADCHF (straight down)?

#57     Jun 9, 2020
    Tradex likes this.
  8. Tradex

Tradex

Good question. :thumbsup:

The (now gone) troll naively believes that if your trading system gives you a short signal on EUR/CAD and then later another short signal on CAD/CHF, then you should dump both trades and go short EUR/CHF immediately, even if there is absolutely no trading signal on EUR/CHF at that moment.

Of course only total amateurs would do such a thing.

#58     Jun 9, 2020
  9. destriero

destriero

Well, yeah. You're removing CAD from the equation. You're trading the lowest vol-pair in Europe. It's like a 5-vol pair on RV vs. a 10-vol in CADCHF. Imagine the edge loss of trading CAD vs. CHF and EUR to ARRIVE AT EURCHF. It's surreal. I realize that it's unintentional, but c'mon. Critical thinking, @Tradex.

#59     Jun 9, 2020
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Your system put you in a EURCHF trade despite telling you there is no EURCHF opportunity.

Of course only total amateurs would do such a thing.

#60     Jun 9, 2020
    destriero likes this.