Tradex Forex Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Tradex, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Tradex

Tradex

Short CAD/CHF position closed at same price too.

Total pips so far: 0.

See you tomorrow and good night.

#41     Jun 9, 2020
  2. deaddog

deaddog

I know nothing about forex.

As an interested spectator what I would like to know is what kind of return you are able to generate with your capital.

I don't care how much you make a day, month or year as that is meaningless with knowing how much capital you have at risk.

Hopefully you can add this information to your results. Not interested in the dollar amount. Recording your wins and losses as a percent of available capital (trading account size) would be helpful and informative.

#42     Jun 9, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  3. Onra

Onra

They don't move in sync.

What happens if some bank gets an big order to swap euros for cad dollars?
    Wouldn't do much for CADCHF or EURCHF, would it...? Schermafbeelding 2020-06-09 om 09.04.03.png

#43     Jun 9, 2020
    Tradex likes this.
  4. destriero

destriero

lol. Google triangular arbitrage when you're old enough to use the internet, unattended. Doofus' exposure was in EUR/CHF.

#44     Jun 9, 2020
  5. Tradex

Tradex

Short NZD/CHF at 0.6195, 26 pip stop.

#45     Jun 9, 2020
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

maybe he should be selling options instead.

#46     Jun 9, 2020
    heispark and destriero like this.
  7. destriero

destriero

Clearly.

#47     Jun 9, 2020
  8. heispark

heispark

Yes, it looks Tradex has very deep knowledge about futures & options trading and other tradings in general. I am a bit curious if selling options has advantages and profitable as he said why he trades forex bucket shop nonetheless.... o_O

#48     Jun 9, 2020
  9. Onra

Onra

D,
    You might be right from a long term, fundamental point of view, but not on lower TF's.
    Schermafbeelding 2020-06-09 om 17.10.29.png

#49     Jun 9, 2020
  10. destriero

destriero

Dare me to what? Derive the explicit net-position from the triangular arbitrage? You know how I did it...? I went to HS. I don't need to start a journal to prove you're lacking even the most basic knowledge about FX. It would be embarrassing (for you).

You've already lost this argument. Dude (YOU) doesn't even know he was net-short EUR/CHF and nothing else.

#50     Jun 9, 2020