Tradestation's confusing commission plans

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by DrBogdan, Apr 25, 2023.

1. DrBogdan

DrBogdan

Hi. Who here has used Tradestation before? I can't for the love of me make sense of their fee schedules. They're so confusing. I've read they have an account maintenance fee of 149 USD per month. Is that so? What are some of the other monthly and annual fees that I as a client may be subject to?

2. Tradestation is owned by Monex Group of Japan, which is a stupid shitty company founded by Matsumoto. He is an idiot, his success at Goldman back then was simply because of Japanese inefficiency and political ties. His group is now run by Yuko, a woman in her 40s that excels at sucking cocks of old Japanese men and titty fucks. Matsumoto said he wanted to build something like IB, but what Monex has is a bunch of trash clunky brokers like Boom Securities in HK and Tradestation in US through expensive acquisitions funded by cheap Japanese loans.

Tradestation sucks and will always suck because its parent company sucks and the CEO sucks cocks everyday.

Brookwood, Petya and hilmy83 like this.
  3. SunTrader

SunTrader

Many of us use TradeStation. And prolly each of has different fee amounts each month based on what we trade and how often, then based on that which exchanges we need data from.

IOW no one word answer to your question. Call customer support.

4. DrBogdan

DrBogdan

My dude, Monex is in the third place by the number of clients and managed assets in Japan. Their assets exceed that of E-toro. Doesn't mean that they approach the Vanguard level of safety but even so. My worry is that they're heavily exposed to crypto. And this does bother me

5. rb7

rb7

Hummm....let me guess...you don't like them don't you? :D

6. I love their watery mouths

7. Trade station charges 5 dollar minimum per each order. That is too high

8. SunTrader

SunTrader

For freakin' what? DoorDash order from Vinny?

9. If you send thousands of small orders per day, you know what I mean.

10. SunTrader

SunTrader

Read my prior post again. "For what".

What order? Stocks, Futures, Options, Crypto. Huh?

#10     Apr 26, 2023