Tradestation7 Problems with Intraday daydata

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by StockOperator, Aug 18, 2003.

1. I cant plot intraday charts with Tradestation7,I can plot dailys with no problem.Is anyone else having similar problems?????

2. mktman

mktman

nope

3. Ebo

Ebo

Mine works!

VIA NYC Road Runner.

I think it got fixed during the Blackout.

Rock On

4. TSGSzeto

TSGSzeto

StockOperator,

What is the message you get when you try to plot an intraday chart? Please be aware that if you are plotting a symbol that is on a delayed exchange, you will not be able to plot intraday charts of that symbol. To plot an intraday chart in TradeStation 7, you must be subscribed to real-time data for that exchange.

Thank you,

Greg
    TradeStation Technologies, Inc.

5. Greg,I would have to be a bit stupid to try and plot charts if I hadnt subscribed to real time data for that exchange.

6. Ebo

Ebo

Greg:
    I have a legitimate question.
    How come no matter what number or buttons I push, It takes 30 minutes to get live customer HELP @ TradeStation?
    How many reps are there?
    Did you know your competitors answer in less than 3 minutes EVERY TIME!

ebo

7. TSGSzeto

TSGSzeto

Ebo,

Please let me know what numbers you were calling as well as the dates and times you tried these numbers, and I will take a look into it.

Thank you,

Greg

8. TSGSzeto

TSGSzeto

StockOperator,

If you can tell me what symbol you were trying to plot and what happened when you tried plotting an intraday chart of that symbol, then I can provide more information on why this happened or look further into the issue.

Thank you,

Greg

9. Ebo

Ebo

Forget about it!
    I already took care of this with higher ups.
    I do not need to RE-open the can of worms.

Peace