TradeStation UPDATE!!!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Surdo, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Bobdec:

What does this have to do with TradeStation?

:D

#11     Jun 15, 2006
  2. bobdec

bobdec

It has nothing to do with trade station. I am trading with IB now and was considering switching to TS or someone else. You stated you had not used TS for 10 years and not having made a decision as to who to switch to yet looking for options.

Your mentioning TT X Trader brought back some good things that I heard about it a few years back but did not try at that time as I was to new trading and did not trade enough volume to consider it at that time.

I am currently using IB feed and dom with ensign charts and looking for something more reliable.

Your comment "why would you use TradeStation or eSignal?" makes sense So I thought you might share who you are trading with so that I and other could look into them as an option.

#12     Jun 15, 2006
  3. Surdo

Surdo

I started this thread as a notice that they were having DATA issues last week, and posted the bulletin that was broadcasted.

You hijacked the thread for information on other brokers.

I use TradeStation for my charts and they are one of my 3 brokers that I use to trade futures.

:confused:

#13     Jun 15, 2006
  4. bobdec

bobdec

Surdo I'm sorry that you feel that way. I did not hijack anything I saw something posted that made sense to be and I asked about it. I thought that this is what this site was about traders sharing information and helping each other. If someone does not wish to respond that is their right and they can say so, or not respond.

bobdec

#14     Jun 15, 2006