TradeStation to Trading View Bridge?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by fugly, Jul 5, 2020.

1. fugly

fugly

Hi Guys

I'm trading automated with TS10 but as a non US resident the commissions are killing me.

I understand the only way I can trade commission free using TS10 is by using Tradingview to place my orders

Does anyone know of a third party product which can accept orders form the TS10 platfrom and auto place the orders in Tradingview

Thanks so much

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

3. ZBZB

ZBZB

TradingView has a programming language called Pine. Can you use that?

4. MultiCharts may be a good option as mentioned by ZBZB. You can also send TS orders to NinjaTrader and use their brokers. That gives you IB for MultiCharts, or TDA/IB with Ninja. Not sure where you are, and what these brokers offer there.

5. Karin42

Karin42

What a lucky thing that today there are so many opportunities to work in a safe and dynamic mode, and at the same time you can analyze the market in terms of both technical analysis and fundamental analysis, because just a few years ago this process was much more complicated and you had to search for information from different sources, and today you can find everything you need in a few minutes. And this is really convenient.
    As for this trading terminal - I can not say that it is the best solution. It seems to me that there are more dynamic trading terminals.
    But you really need to check everything in order to choose the options that suit you best...

6. Hmm, and I have always been sure that tradingview is suitable only for market analysis and it cannot be used for active trading. In fact, I've been using this resource for a long time and I think it's a really useful solution for modern traders who want to develop and want to learn the latest information among the first ones.
    I like the fact that here you can adjust charts and use several indicators at once (also, by the way, you can with different settings), the main thing is to be careful, because there are assets from different exchanges, and you need to be careful that the data on the chart tradeinview coincided with the data in your trading terminal. And in general there is a huge number of opportunities, which are available 24/7.