Tradestation to InterbankFX?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by shanoballs, May 7, 2006.

1. fibo618

fibo618

Hi Joerg

I would give them a call and discuss the pricing with them, I have used them since nearly the beginning and it always been helpful that they have real people that answer the phones!

USD 1.25 per 25k does seem steep.

In the automation world I don't think you can expect good telephone support if you only pay a small monthly fee although I have not done any huge biz with TB, they have always sorted out any problems the same day and seem to answer emails within a few minutes.

Good luck with whatever you decide to go with.

Fibo

#11     May 9, 2006
  2. JLarsen

JLarsen

Thanks Fibo,

ff you do scalping with many trades/day generating a relative high volume (~$300-400Mio/Month), a volume fee will never be a good choice.

Imagine: For the fee of one month (400Mio/$25k *1.25 = $20.000) I would prefer to hire a programmer for 1-2 month.

Wondering how the price modell will be for HotSpotFXi.

Joerg

#12     May 9, 2006
  3. KaliKali

KaliKali

Re: linking TS directly to Interbankfx, I don't think that can be done, as they use the MT4 platform that you can automate through. I am pretty sure there are programmers that can convert your TS strats to MT4 ea's. That said, MT4 is a newer version of MT and IBFX is one of the only US brokers who use it. They seem to have a pretty good rep tho.

Kali

#13     May 10, 2006
  4. FXCM will allow two accounts set up within one trading station that can be traded in different directions on the same pair. They also will automate your Easy language from TS 8.1. I have inquired since I realize I could trade spot forex more effectively with 24 coverage. But I am just getting to the point of needing to code my strategy in Easy language so that I can have FXCM trade it. I use them now with no complaints. I would be grateful to anyone with some guidance on learning easy language to get my strategy coded.

#14     May 18, 2006
  5. SR Automation allows you to do multi-broker execution (distribution of signals).

Regarding Hotspot ,I dont think you can compare it to Currenex

Currenex connects to more the 50!! liquidity provider while hotspot to 12. StrategyRunner is also the only one that offers server based execution (unlike TradeBolt or any other platform for that matter)

#15     May 19, 2006
  6. Cheesy

Cheesy

Try PFXtrade.com they have the fxadvisor which is designed to do what you are trying to do, they may work with tradestation, and they have an API that is able to integrate into many platforms from what I understand..

http://www.pfxtrade.com/signal.htm

#16     May 22, 2006