Tradestation to IB automation macro

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by AnomalyResearch, Feb 15, 2002.

1. Can you send me a copy of this software "Tradestation to IB automation macro ".
    I am not a programer but I will send feedbacks on problems of using this software.
    One more question please: I use TWSDde.xls and collect IB qoutes and save it in TradeStation Global server. Is it possible for two Excel programs to be connected to TWS at the same time?
    Thanks.

#31     Jul 24, 2002
  2. Hi Chandra

Would you be kind enough to elaborate further on how you do that. Clooectiing quotes from IB and saving them in TS (I assume 2000i).

I am interested in doing this but would need a little help figuring out all the stepsinvolved.

Thanks for any assistance

#32     Aug 15, 2002
  3. makityrs

makityrs

Please send me a copy. I am a new tradestation 6 subscriber and was considering going over to IB for their OCA feature.

Thanks

makityrs@email.com

#33     Oct 15, 2002
  4. Pretzel,

Are you sending signals from Wealthlab to IB or from Tradestation?

Runnningbear

#34     Oct 15, 2002
  5. If Metastock is capable of calling DLL's, our software will allow automation of trades. We can read from C++, VB, excel, and several other languages.

#35     Oct 15, 2002

6. Is there a public API available or is the programming done in your firm? Is there any documentation available on your site for programming the order entry API?

#36     Oct 15, 2002
  7. If you are using TS, you don't even have to do any programming to get your system linked to our software. We do have documentation, but we send that with the software. If you have specific questions, feel free to call or email me.

tyler@efloortrade.com

#37     Oct 15, 2002
  8. #38     Oct 15, 2002
  9. Can you send me a copy of this software "Tradestation 2000i to IB automation macro ".

Thanks you very much.
    Antonio

#39     Feb 2, 2003