TradeStation Strikes again!

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Surdo, Aug 10, 2006.

1. I've been trading and watching the QM for a while now, and the nat gas report was not the cause of any huge moves in the QM. Just take a look at the charts of both. When the nat gas report came out QN spiked higher real quick then came back down, spike back up, and then continued the move down all day.

The QM however, didnt flinch at the nat gas news. There we're any BIG moves in the QM. It was a slow and steady move down all day. I'm not saying that this didnt result in a 3% or whatever move. I'm saying that if nat gas, or even the terrorist threats for that matter, were going to shake crude there would have been some bigger moves. The moves I'm talking about can be compared to when the Oil Inventory #'s are released. However, there were none today.

So, yes, I would consider today a "normal day" even with the nat gas report and terrorist. If you just look at the chart, and forget all the external news, I believe you would agree.

Even if you dont agree, and you're entitled to your opinion, I believe we, and everyone else here, can agree that TS needs to get their act together.:)

#11     Aug 10, 2006
  2. Surdo

Surdo

Trader273:
    TradeStation's lack of real time data and an explanation to client's in a timely matter is the real issue.

We indeed all have our own opinions on the markets and what makes them move.

Good trading to y'all!

el surdo

#12     Aug 10, 2006