tradestation statements?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by christoffer, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Hi, I am a new customer to TS.
    They dont send statements out daily or even monthly to my e-mail adress. I have to go online and look on their website to view my transactions etc. I just spoke 20 minutes to one of their customer helpers but he eventually found out I cant have them sent to me.

Is this true?

Is it really impossible to have them send me futures and forex statements? They use RJoBrien for futures and GAIN for forex by the way.

what do you other guys do regarding accounting ??

Thank you for answering.

Regards
    Christoffer

2. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I have been using TS futures brokerage for the last 2 1/2 years.

At first, I opted for the monthly sent to me by mails. It was unnecessary waiting ( I live in France ) so I opted to get all my statements by email( daily, monthly ) and I get once a year by mail the document needed for the US IRS.

To get your statements by email, there is a form to complete and send to TS ... It must on the website but I don't remember where.

BYE

3. Thanks a lot Tradator - I live in Denmark/France as well and I couldnt imagine it being true I couldnt get statements. Guess I have to call them again and hope to speak with a more competent person...

Thanks a lot

4. I receive an email statement every trading day. I don't remember doing anything special, the emails just arrive.

I also get a monthly statement emailed to me.

5. Thanks jaronimo - I better call them again asap