TradeStation Stalks Client Accounts

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Fool, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Why are you so stupid and continue to distort the reality???

It's a normal procedure for brokers to monitor all accounts for various reasons: initial entry margin requirement, contract expiration, sufficient trading capital, overnight maintenance margin, etc.

Why the fuck do you keep denying the existence of normal operations of a broker???

Is there something wrong with your brain?

#41     Mar 21, 2013
  2. Mirkou

Mirkou

I am paranoid, too. I run tradestation and controll the in- and outgoing data packages (via the free Microsoft tool) and I believe that TS does not "have an eye". If you do not trust you can provide Access for only xy to the Software.

Some time ago I installed a 3rd Party Tradestation .dll plugin from the internet and found that the 3rd Party plugin exchanged data with an unknown IP adress and has installed other unknown software.

Maybe you have installed some warez 3rd Party Software?

#42     Mar 31, 2013
  3. Fool

Fool

Since I found out that TS was stalking on my account last year, I moved my strategy file to a separate computer with no wireless connection. I know they can see all my four monitors, my emails, the web sites I visited etc. At the time the file had about 4000 pages. It gets updated everyday and they know it. The file I put on the trading computer is a “decoy” and they know that too.

At the same time my testing result of the strategy is: It made $6.2M in 10 months with $5M starting capital.

In order to get the real file they bought the house next to my house and use very advanced spying devices trying to steal the real file.

I hired a private detective. It turned out that the house was paid for by the Cruz family office through a series of convoluted financial transactions.

Last Wednesday I formally complained to TS and I was given a case# CAS1957431.
    Over the weekend TS management did a lot of digging…

Today at 3:00PM I got a phone call from TS: “We made a business decision to close your account. Do you want to request a check?” Do they really think by closing my account they can hide their wrong doings?

Now TS, please sue me for Libel !!!

#43     Dec 2, 2013
  4. Fool

Fool

Mapping Strange Attractors of Price Movements (MSA) testing results:

#44     Dec 2, 2013
  5. Fool

Fool

Mapping Strange Attractors of Price Movements (MSA) testing results:

#45     Dec 2, 2013
  6. change your sex

#46     Dec 2, 2013
  7. change your sex 12 times back and forth!

#47     Dec 2, 2013
  8. bh_prop

bh_prop

Delusional much?

#48     Dec 2, 2013
  9. heywally

heywally

It's weird, but the exact thing happened to me with TS, including them moving in next door, which I thought was a little over the top.

Of course, everything changed when I found out that they were hooked up with inter-dimensional aliens bent on dominating the swiss Franc to finance their invasion of Iowa. They love the flatlands.

#49     Dec 3, 2013
  10. murrica

murrica

Did you run your strats on more than 10 months of data? Did you do due diligence on your private investigator (to ensure he/she isn't playing to your suspicions in order to gain a long term 'client')?

Just trying to help.

#50     Dec 3, 2013