TradeStation Securities reduces trading thresholds and futures commissions.

Discussion in 'Events' started by MichaelD, Nov 15, 2005.

1. mktman

mktman

TS sure leaving us equity traders hung out to dry.
    Shamefull!!!

#31     Nov 16, 2005
  2. Dude, give Tradestation some credit. They aren't charging anything extra.

$15 is for Globex Cme Emini product data fee only , if you
    want to trade other regular size contracts, then it's $35 with every broker.
    extra $5 is for dept of the market (level II) only.

#32     Nov 17, 2005
  3. Also your friends can use realtime tradestation 8 for training
    absolutely FREE
    http://www.tradestation.com/fees/platform_fees.shtm
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ""Need to log onto multiple computers at the same time?
    TradeStation can be downloaded on multiple computers (i.e. home and office), but can only be logged in to one computer at a time. Clients trading with more than one platform logged in at one time (i.e. trading with a partner) can get additional platform fees waived by meeting multiples of the trading activity or account balance requirements listed above.""
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#33     Nov 17, 2005
  4. Who cares about tradestation anymore (since they reneged on fixing TS2000i). They are so US centric that ... well ... who gives a ... u know.

#34     Nov 17, 2005
  5. May be everyone should start using lousy SierraChart
    with IB few days of intraday data?

#35     Nov 17, 2005
  6. FWIW,

The new WLD/IB adapter with historical updates, options, and b/a data was "offically" released a couple of days ago...

#36     Nov 23, 2005
  7. jebara

jebara Guest

Tradestation isn't that bad. I looked at IB'S TWS it is to messy and sloppy. Tradestations program is clean. I wish they would increase staff so that telephone waits aren't that long.

#37     Nov 28, 2005