TradeStation Securities Lowers Thresholds By Over 90%.

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by MichaelD, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Supply and demand in action.

#11     Aug 4, 2005
  2. MichaelD

MichaelD TradeStation Securities

Tango29,

Please contact TradeStation’s Active Trader Sales Department at 800-808-9336 to discuss specific circumstances.

#12     Aug 4, 2005
  3. MichaelD

GTC,

If you open an account before 8/31/2005 we will waive the base platform fee for the first 30 days, no matter how much you trade. Then, beginning September 1, 2005, we'll waive the Base Platform fee and the RadarScreen fee (if applicable) whenever you meet one of the new thresholds.

For example, a new customer who funds an account on 8/15/2005 and does not place a trade in August will not be charged a platform fee through 9/15/05. This customer would then be charged a prorated fee for the rest of September. A client who met any of the thresholds in August would not be charged this fee.

There are no commission rebate offers at this time.

#13     Aug 4, 2005
  4. OK, now that we got this part, how about my question: do you have a platform that allows for OCA orders in manual trading?

Can your Matrix (or whatever you call it) do this?

Thanks...

#14     Aug 4, 2005
  5. #15     Aug 4, 2005
  6. #16     Aug 4, 2005
  7. Personally I would like to see their order/entry be as versital as some of the other front-end platforms like STRATEGY RUNNER or NINJA-TRADER..... Then I think they will really have something!!

My other pet peav with TS Securities... is that @ 4pm est the futures go to full margin.... not 4:15 like a lot of other places!! That IRKS me!! :mad: :mad:

Don't use the back testing stuff... Don't use the EasyLanguage stuff.... as far as I'm concerned.... IT JUST CHARTS MY PRICES!! :confused: :confused:

My 2 cents!! :) :) :)

#17     Aug 4, 2005
    #18     Aug 4, 2005
  9. MichaelD

TradeStation 8.1 Service Pack 1 will include Order Cancels Orders (OCO), Order Sends Orders (OSO) and Bracket Orders. We expect to release TradeStation 8.1 SP1 in September.

Yes, you'll be able to place these types of orders using the Matrix.

#19     Aug 5, 2005
  10. Great, thanks...

#20     Aug 5, 2005