Tradestation randomly closed my account...

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by yoyotrader, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Interesting that a few have commented then deleted their posts.

#21     Nov 4, 2018
    VPhantom likes this.
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

What country do you trade from ??? ie Russia ?? Not allowed to trade with what ever country you in ??

Is odd, could be a screw up ofcourse and they've mis typed the account number of someone really bad and closed the wrong account.

#22     Nov 4, 2018
  3. sss12

sss12

Ah yes....and the mid-terms are tuseday. The plot thickens.

#23     Nov 4, 2018
  4. schweiz

schweiz

In prison most prisoners say they are innocent victims that were put in jail...they never commited the crime they were convicted for. :D

#24     Nov 5, 2018
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

But that’s cause our legal systems been that screwed up, haven’t convicted a actual guilty person since 1988, being guilty is the safest way to be.

#25     Nov 5, 2018
  6. KeLo

KeLo

TS could have received some alert about a change in your financial condition, "suspicious" money transfers, credit alerts, or something like that. It could even be a keyboard entry error or someone stole your identity. Check your credit reports immediately.

We live in a police state with FinCEN, USA "Patriot" Act "Know your customer", etc. Your money is presumed guilty, unless proven innocent through its electronic trail. (My political 2 cents.)

P.S. If you want to use your same EL codes: Multicharts also has a "RadarScreen" that you can use. It is 98% compatible with legacy EasyLanguage (not OOEL). You can try it free for 30 days. Their Christmas sale is coming up soon too. They do NOT provide data. Many use IQFeed or eSignal, or another broker's data.

Good luck.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    #26     Nov 5, 2018
    VPhantom likes this.
  7. Someone probably ratted on you, but the best thing that could happen is TradeStation going out of business. Scumbags.

#27     Nov 11, 2018
    Humble Investor likes this.
  8. KeLo

KeLo

Do you have some facts to back up your assertion?

Not my favorite broker or CEO (IB, Petterfy) but their US PnL (Japan was down) looks better as of the very recent Monex quarterly statement from 10/29/2018.

But maybe you know something that I don't know.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    #28     Nov 12, 2018