Tradestation programming

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by syspool, Jun 12, 2007.

1. syspool

syspool

I am looking for a programmer who knows Easy Language to change/extend an existing Tradestation strategy for me.

Thanks for your response.

2. What exactly are you trying to do?

3. I may be able to help you. I have been programming Easylanguage for some years. You can send me a personal message if you like, with your email.

4. I have never used his service, but i guess he has two different pricing:

1-full project: which goes by hour/$150
    2-Partial coding help in your stretegy: quarterly/$90

5. lendl

lendl Guest

There are plenty of TS programmers listed in their support forums as TradeStation developers or programmers...

I've had very good experience with one I found there named Harrison Cai. Reasonably priced (or at least a lot more reasonable than the one mentioned in the above posts) and does good work... including asking questions that actually have improved the strategies I've asked him to code.

His website is http://www.harrisonprogramming.com

6. If I had a trading idea that I knew actually worked and could be programmed in Tradestation, I would try to make a deal with another trader who is also a good programmer. I would tell them, they can share the idea if they'll program it for free. Any programmer, paid or unpaid, is going to have access to your trading method anyway.

However if I was able to develop a trading idea that actually works I'm sure I would be just as able to learn to program it myself in Tradestation. I would think that it would be easier and less work to learn to program Tradestation than it is to develop a trading method that works.

7. t1ck3r

t1ck3r

If you have the business logic thought out.
    You can email me the general idea and I'll give you a quote to get it to production. When in production there would be a service fee. But code will be supported for its life span.

Greg

info@t1ck3r.com