Tradestation Problems?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sarasota, Jul 19, 2002.

1. What the Hell is going on with these guys? Several outages this week, and when calling them , they blame everything on CME, although I also run e-Signal, and didn't see any problems today.

Besides the recent unreliability, there drawing tools totally suck in comparing them to Q Charts and Ensign, which I currently run on another machine via e-Signal.

Why are these guys so popular? Is it ELA? Hell, Ensign has their own version of this!

Any thoughts?

2. I got Tradestation 6.0 to test ideas etc. I do not run it during the day. For that I use Quote.com driving Erlanger and Fibonacci Trader. Since I have a real time lease for Advanced Get I use esignal for that. I will not renew Advanced Get because it is not worth the money to me.

I agree. Tradestation's drawing tools are weak. They are coming out with Tradestation 7.0 and 8.0 that will fix a lot of that but of course that does not help now.

I do not like esignal for charting because, they are so butt ugly and so hard to set up and use. At least for me that is.

John