TradeStation Pro

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by J-Trade, Oct 23, 2001.

1. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

Neo, As I'm learning I just found out that you can use Global Variables through a 3rd party .dll

#11     Oct 24, 2001
  2. J-Trade

J-Trade

Thanks for your full response, WarEagle.

#12     Oct 24, 2001
  3. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

yes, thank you all

#13     Oct 24, 2001
  4. Pyrosius

Pyrosius

Is anyone else on the $99/month subscriber service? I called and they're really being difficult about it. Apparently they won't honor the ownership of 2000i or other products unless you're the original owner, buying someone else's used copy leaves you in the same boat as everyone else coming aboard new, they want you to open a brokerage account. This is fairly absurd.

There has to be another special offer or something out there with some sort of partnership with Tradestation Securities.

#14     Oct 24, 2001
  5. Bob777

Bob777

I'm in the same boat. I was waiting for them to add futures before I signed up. As soon as they added futures they pulled the plug on signing up for the data service only. I tried at least 5 times since July to sign up for their $99 service with no luck.

If anyone knows of a salesperson who is lenient in signing up for Tradestation Pro without a brokerage account please pass it on. I'm not a former TS user and they do keep a database of former customers.

Bob

#15     Oct 24, 2001