Tradestation Platform

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by lmangal, Oct 12, 2007.

1. lmangal

lmangal

Hi All,

I am looking for a copy of the base platform for tradestation 8.3. I don't have a subscrpition so I can't get the installer. I think there is a way to use tradestation 8.3 with other datafeeds so i would like to try it out and see if I can do it.

Please send me a PM

Best regards

2. You cant use tradestation with other data feeds. You could try multi-charts, which is basically the same thing as tradestation. MC allows you to use a variety of data feeds to plug in.

3. lmangal

lmangal

I tried using multicharts but I was unable to load my indicators in it. I have used a cracked version of tradestation before and it seemed to work for me. I know the new tradestation has a feature to automate fx trading and I wanted to see what that was all about

4. I dont know how you had a cracked version of TS ( maybe it was the older 2000i) You have to connect to their data feed, so I really do not think there is a cracked version of the latest version.

5. Rn86

Rn86

You will need to try OwnData from tssupport. OD supports a number of feeds and and its a good tool to compare data provider performance.